BABCOCK Resumption Date 2021/22 & General Information
My Babcock friend was like “Guy, how far? I am tired of Babcock. Up to this moment, they have not resumed for 2021/22 Session”. I told him Babcock has resumed for this semester since but my friend was still arguing with me.
It was until I brought out my phone and showed him Babcock Resumption Date On the University website, that was when he believed me.
There are so many students of this University out there who are unaware of when the school will be resuming for the session. My friend motivated me by his argument and that is the reason why I decided to write on this topic in order to help save lives of a lot of students out there who are dieing in ignorance.
But before we begin, It is important we take note of some key concepts that are related to Babcock Resumption Date 2021/2022 Session and some of these concepts are when next should we be expecting Babcock resumption date 2022? Where will the Babcock Matriculation 2021 coming up? Lastly, when is Babcock University resumption date 2022 coming up?
BABCOCK Resumption Date 2021/2022 & Calendar
We will be showing you the date for Resumption for all students and we will also be discussing on other programmes the University has for you during the course of the session. The programmes will be fully explained in the Academic Calendar.
- On January 17, Basic clinical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Basic medical services, School of Computing and Engineering Sciences, School of Education and Humanities Foundation Students Resumption will take place.
- On January 19, 2021. Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences, School of Science and Technology, School of Public and Allied Health Resumption Date will take place.
- On January 21, 2021. School of Management Sciences, School of nursing, School of Law and Security Studies Resumption will take place.
Other activities are:
- Within January 24 to January 31st, Orientation and Registration for new students will take place.
- Lectures for a new students will start on February 1st, 2021.
- Between march 15 to March 18, Mid semester examination will take place for new Students.
- By march 19, 100 level students will go home and continue their online lectures from home.
- The first semester examination will be online and it will take place within April 29 to May 11, 2021.
Returning Students Arrival on Campus
The returning students arrival on campus will be in two batches. The first batch will resume in January while the second batch will resume in march. The breakdown are as follows;
On January 24, 2021. Basic medical Sciences, Foundation studies, Clinical medical students can resume.
On January 25, 2021. Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences and School of Public and Allied Health will be resuming.
On January 26, 2021. School of management Sciences, School of science and technology will be resuming .
On January 27, 2021. School of Law and Security Studies and school of nursing will be resuming.
On January 28, 2021, School of Education and Humanities and . School Computing and Engineering Sciences will be resuming.
March 21, 2021. Basic Medical Sciences (BMS) & Public and Allied Health will be resuming.
March 22, 2021. Science and Technology & School of Nursing will be resuming.
March 23, 2021. Computing and Engineering Science & Education and humanities will be resuming.
March 24, 2021. Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences will be resuming.
March 25, 2021. Law and Security Studies & School of Management Sciences will be resuming also.
Things to note by all students
Dear readers, Thanks for reading. Kindly drop your enquiries in the box below. We are here to help you!