BUK Post Utme Form, General Requirement, Date, Cutoff mark & Latest News
Are you one of those who needs concrete and valid information concerning BUK Post Utme Form , did you choose them as first choice in UTME. do you score a minimum of 180 in UTME Exam.
Do you also have all the necessary credit in your Olevel. Do you have an interest in studying in Bayero University Kano (Buk).
If your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will give you all the relevant information on how to apply For Bayero University Kano (Buk) Post Utme, we will also give you all the criterias you must meet before you apply for Bayero University Post UTME Form 2020.
We will also provide information on BUK Post UTME Result, BUK Post UTME Past Questions, BUK Post UTME Cutoff Mark, BUK Post UTME Syllabus, BUK Post UTME 2020/2021, BUK Post UtME Average, BUK Post UTME Form 2020, Nature of BUK Post UTME, Buk admission portal www.buk.edu.ng.
Eligibility For BUK Putme Form 2020
- Eligible Candidates are those who have a minimum of 180 in 2020 UTME.
- Candidates Must also choose Bayero University Kano as first choice in their UTME before you can be eligible to apply.
- You must have relevant Olevel Credits in your Olevel Result at not more than two sittings which must include English language and mathematics.
- Candidates can also use awaiting result as long as they know that the result will be out before the screening ends finally.
- Candidates must be atleast 16 years of age before the end of the screening period.
You can also read on:
How To Apply For BUK Post Utme 2020/2021
- Kindly visit BUK Post UTME registration portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Input your Utme registration number and your utme aggregate.
- After then, upload a valid passport sized passport. You should note that the passport photograph will be a the means of identification throughout their stay in the university.
- Ensure you fill in all the necessary details like names, date of birth and so on.
- Ensure you upload your Olevel results on Jamb portal and Jamb Caps.
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank of your choice nationwide via the Remita platform.
- After you make the payment, Make sure you go back to the university portal at www.buk.edu.ng and login again.when you login again then your payment will be validated and it is then you will be able to print the acknowledgement slip.
- Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Factors Candidates must Note
- Candidates must ensure they reach the venue of their screening One Hour before the stipulated time.
- Candidates must avoid bringing Electronic gadgets like handset, laptop and so on to the place of venue.
- Bank draft or cash payment will not be accepted on the day of the screening.
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the gate of the Security officials.
- Candidates should note that they will not be able to print their acknowledgent slip unless their payments is verified and processed.
- Also candidates who failed to register for the screening exercise within the stated time of registration will not be considered for admission.
- The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
- Blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
- Those who have met the requirement will be uploaded on a comprehensive list and it will be uploaded and published on the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
Most Frequently asked Questions on Bayero University Kano PUTME 2020/2021
- BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks: The general cutoff mark for admission into bayero university is a minimum of 180 in UTME. Though we also have some cutoff mark for some faculty and some of them are FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above, FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above, FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above, FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above, FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above, Mass Communication – 200 and above, FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above, FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above, FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above, FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above, FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above, FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above, FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above, FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above, FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above.
- BUK post UTME Starting and Closing date: The starting and closing date for 2020/21 Academic session has not been announced yet, we will let you know once it is out.
- When will the screening registration exercise process begins: Currently, it has not been announced, however we will let you know once it is out. Keep checking this page.
- Does Buk write Post Utme: Yes they do.
- What is required for BUK Post UTME: Your olevel result, Jamb original result slip, Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration, Screening Registration Slip (for those that registered online), Local Government of Origin. All this documents, ensure you get them before going for its Screening Exercise.
- How is Buk post Utme score calculated: Both UTME (400marks) and post UTME (400marks) is added and then divided to give you your Weight Average.
- Is BUK hostel portal open: Yes it is open but the application procedures has not been made available.
- How much is BUK Post UTME Form: The form is just two thousand naira only.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]
Kindly drop your questions or enquiry in the box below.
You can as well drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.
Don’t forget to keep visiting us regularly to get the latest school news.