Fedpoly Oko Student Portal 2022 & Types We Have
Dear readers we say welcome. Having the right information is very good and it is a pity most aspirants don’t know how to use the students portal of this particular polytechnic, for instance when they want to make a payment or register for a particular programme on the website, they always have issues.
This should not be so, that is why we created this page to educate students on the number of portals we have and how to use them.
We will surely engage you on what you need to know about the student portal and what you can do on it.
Dear beamers, We would like to also make you happy, that is one of the reason we created this page for you.
Read also on: See unilorin Admission requirement for UTME/DE candidate
Information such as Federal Polytechnic Oko study Portal, Oko Polytechnic latest News & Oko Polytechnic Post UTME 2022 are seeketh after by student.
Some student and aspirant also look for information on Oko Portal e learning, Oko Poly Post UTME, Oko Poly admission List 2022, Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME 2022 & Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission List.
We may not be able to provide information on all this but we promise to provide the necessary information you need to take note of as regards Fedpoly Portal Login Information.
Federal Poly Oko Student Portal 2022/2023
Before we start stating the different student portals we have within the university, I will like you to know that this portals are needed for various reasons .
The portals are meant for the paying of school fees, acceptance fees, checking your examination result, paying your school accommodation fees and so on.
They are as follows:
- Federal Poly Oko Student Portal: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Federal Poly Oko Admission Status: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Federal Poly Main Website: http://federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Anambra State, Nigeria.
How do I pay Oko Poly acceptance fee?
- Go to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) to generate Acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any of the approved collecting bank to pay your Acceptance fee (on the REMITA platform) and obtain Payment Printout.
How do I check my FPO admission status?
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue‘ button to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
We hope you have learnt one or two things, if you are not clear with anything else, kindly let us know via the comment box below.
Regards to my fellow myschoolbeamers!!!