Fedpoly Oko Student Portal 2023 & Types We Have
Having the right information is very good, and it is a pity most aspirants don’t know how to use the students portal of this particular polytechnic. For instance, when they want to make a payment or register for a particular program on the website, they always have issues.
This should not be so; that is why we created this page to educate students on the number of portals we have and how to use them.
We will surely engage you on what you need to know about the student portal and what you can do about it.
Dear beamers, We would also like to make you happy; that is one of the reasons we created this page for you.
Read also on: See unilorin Admission requirement for UTME/DE candidate
Federal Poly Oko Student Portal 2023/2024
Before we start stating the different student portals within the university, I would like you to know that these portals are needed for various reasons.
The portals are meant for paying school fees, acceptance fees, checking your examination result, paying your school accommodation fees, and so on.
They are as follows:
- Federal Poly Oko Student Portal: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Federal Poly Oko Admission Status: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Federal Poly Main Website: http://federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Anambra State, Nigeria.
How do I pay Oko Poly acceptance fee?
- Go to Bursary Unit (Revenue Unit) to generate an Acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any approved collecting banks to pay your Acceptance fee (on the REMITA platform) and obtain a Payment Printout.
How do I check my FPO admission status?
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click the ‘Continue‘ button to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
We hope you have learnt one or two things; if you are unclear about anything else, kindly let us know via the comment box below.
Regards to my fellow myschoolbeamers!!!