FUNAI Post UTME Form , Date, Guidelines, & Cut-off Mark For 2020/21 Academic Session
Perhaps you may be part of the masses who needs valid and credible information on FUNAI PUTME Sceening Exercise.
Do you choose Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, as your first choice in UTME, do you score a minimum of 180 in UTME, are you interested in studying at Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, if your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will answer the most relevant Questions people do ask concerning Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, not only that, we will provide information on the factors you must meet before you apply for their Screening Exercise.
We will also provide information on FUNAI PUTME Result, FUNAI Post JAMB Past Questions, FUNAI Post UTME Cut off Mark, FUNAI Portal, FUNAI Post UTME 2020/2021, FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021, FUNAI Courses, Is FUNAI PUTME Form Out For 2020.
Eligibility For Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, Putme Screening Exercise
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 180 in UTME.
- Candidates who wants to study courses like Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum of 200 in UTME in order to be eligible for its Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their First Choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in their olevel results and it must include english language and mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 16(sixteen) years of age before the end of the screening period.
- Candidates who have a minimum of 200 in UTME are eligible to study medicine and surgery, moreover candidates who scored a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME as long as they will buy change of Course form and choose the institution as first choice.
This is also applicable to direct entry.
How To Apply For FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Candidates are required to pay a Non Refundable fee of N2000.0. Follow the steps below to apply for the screening exercise:
- Go to the University Website at https://www.funai.edu.ng/ Then go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu, then click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Kindly ensure you Click on the tab “Click to Apply” you will see this tab under the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application.
- Input your “JAMB Registration Number” where required.
- Select the type of payment mode you want, is it cash payment at bank or pay online, after you have done this then (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Go to any bank for your payment and go with your RRR code. If it is bank payment you want but if it is online, you will pay online with your ATM card.
- Go back to the Application page and insert your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Come along with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Things You Must Note Concerning FUNAI Screening Exercise.
- Ensure you input correct phone number and correct email address when registering. You will be communicated to through this devices.
- Candidates who failed to upload OLevel results on Jamb portal may likely not be considered for admission at the end of the day.
- Those who fail to register within the stated period will not be considered for admission into the university.
- Candidates who registered for the screening exercise but failed to submit their application on the University portal will not be considered for admission into the university.
- Direct entry candidates who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
You can also read about:
Most frequently asked questions by aspirants
- Does FUNAI take Post UTME: Yes they do conduct Post UTME.
- Is FUNAI PUTME Form out for 2020: No it is not out yet.
- Is Funai 2020 Post UTME result out: No the Post UTME Result is not yet out, we will update this page once it is out.
- How do I reprint my FUNAI PUTME Slip: Visit FUNAI 2020/2021 Admission Screening Portal by clicking here . Input your JAMB Registration Number where required and click on login. The date of your exam and venue will be shown to you, all you need to so after this is to go to a cyber cafe and reprint it.
- How is FUNAI Cut Off Mark calculated: Divide your JAMB score by 8, Divide your Post UTME score by 2, Add up the result.
- Does FUNAI accept second choice: Yes they do accept Second Choice.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise & Requirements.
FUNAI PUTME Screening is not yet announced, we will let you know once it is. So ensure you bookmark this page so we can know.
The venue and time will be known to student on their application records printed on the university portal.
It is compulsory for candidates to come along with the following documents:
- The Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip must be brought along on the day of screening because it contains the date and time of the candidates screening, failure to bring this will not allow the candidates near the screening hall.
- Jamb original result which shows the candidates passport and score must also be brought along when coming.
- Direct Entry (DE)candidates should Also ensure they come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (it must be in colour also)
For support: E-mail: [email protected]
You can call any of the Hotlines below: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
If you have any other question, please kindly let us know by dropping your comments in the box below.
You can also drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.
We hope you enjoyed our article.