This article will explain everything about IMSU Post UTME 2020/2021 Form & Steps On How To Apply.
Did you choose Imo State University as your first choice in UTME, do you score a minimum of 180 in Utme, if yes is your answer, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide all the relevant information you will need concerning the guidelines on how to apply, we will also provide things you must take note of before you can be eligible for the post utme.
Eligibility For IMSU Post UTME 2020/2021
∅ Candidates must choose Imo State University as their first choice in order to be eligible
∅ Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in UTME
∅ Candidates must be 16 years of age before the post utme ends finally
∅ Candidates must have a credit in 5 subjects which must include english language and mathematics at not more than two sittings
How to apply for the Screening Exercise
1. Kindly visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng
2. Click on prospective students
3. Kindly ensure you click on the tab “click to apply” you will see this under the 2020/2021 academic session
4. Input your JAMB Registration Number where required
5. After this, please kindly click the submit button in order to generate your payment.
6. Go to any of the following banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA)
7. Go back to the application page and input your JAMB Registration number again
8. Kindly input your etransact confirmation code, this code will be given to you after paying in bank
9. Continue with the completion of the form
10. Enter your O level results correctly
11. Confirm all your entries in order to correct any mistake you saw so as to avoid disqualification
12. Then submit your application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip and wait for announcement from the university
Eligible candidates will be required to pay a sum of two thousand naira only for the screening exercise
- A valid e-mail address and phone number will be required for future communication
- Any candidates who was unable or failed to submit his or her screening application online will automatically loose his/her chance of being admitted.
- If any candidates is caught supplying false information, such candidates will be disqualified
- It is advisable for aspirants to register for the screening exercise early in order to avoid web congestion in the dying hours
Most Frequently asked Questions:
Does IMSU do Post UTME Exam?: Yes they do Post UTME, however you must choose them as first choice in UTME and have a minimum score of 180 in order to be eligible for its screening exercise.
How do I check my IMSU Screening Result? : Go to www.imsu.edu.ng. Then input your JAMB Registration number in the box to check your result.
Is IMSU writing Post UTME this year?: currently we don’t know if they write but we are hopeful they will.
Is Imo State University Post UTME Form Out For 2020? : No the form is currently not out, we will update this page once it is out.
When is IMSU Post JAMB screening starting and ending for 2020/21 Session? : For now, it has not been stated,we will inform you when we know when the form is starting and ending.
If you have any other question, please let us know by dropping them in the box below
You can as well drop your Whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group