KWASU Post UTME, Guidelines, Eligibility, Date, Cutoff Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Hello dear viewers, Do you wish to study in Kwara State University Malete (KWASU) Do you choose them as your First or second choice in UTME .
Do you wish to apply for Kwasu post utme exercise by changing your current institution to KWASU as first choice in order to be eligible.
Do you score a minimum of 180 in UTME. If yes is your answer, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide you with information that will help you to secure admission into Kwara State University, Malete. We will also share information with you on the guidelines you need to follow in order to apply for KWASU screening exercise Succesfully.
We will also provide answers to most frequently asked questions by student. We will also provide the factors that you must meet before you can be eligible to apply for KWASU PUTME.
Furthermore, we will also provide information on some key vital keywords like KWASU Screening Date 2020, KWASU Post UTME Form 2020, KWASU 2020, KWASU School Fees, Kwara State University Logo, KWASU Outlook, Kwara State University Direct Entry.
Eligibility For KWASU Post UTME For 2020/21 Session
- Applicants who choose Kwara State University, Malete as their first or second choice in UTME in order to be eligible for its Post UTME Exercise.
- Also those who wishes to study at Kwara State University can also apply as long as they will buy Jamb change of Course form in order to choose Kwasu in order to be eligible for KWASU Admission.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 180 in UTME Examination. It is advisable to score higher than 180 to eventually seek admission. It should also be noted that some courses like medicine, law and so on needs high UTME Score to eventually gain admission into those courses.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits at not more than TWO Sittings which must include English language.
- Those using awaiting result can also apply as long as the Olevel Result will be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age as at the time of application or before the end of the application process.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
You Can also read on:
How To Apply For Kwara State University Screening Exercise
Online registration for 2020/2021 Session is currently not out, Candidates should note that they are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only. However you should Follow the following procedures in order to apply for the screening exercise
- Kindly visit KWASU Portal at myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register then click on “create account” button.
- The next step is to fill in the application form, by entering your details.
- Provide your Names
- Provide your Mobile Number
- Provide Your valid E-mail address
- You will see Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- A page will pop up, on the next page, click on ‘save’ and proceed to payment
On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- After all this, your payment will be confirmed and you will be re-directed to the registration page where you can complete other stages
- After completing the registration stages. It is very important to print out your Registration form and Payment Receipt
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Requirement YOU must come with on the day of screening
- A copy of original and photocopy of UTME Result slip each should be brought along when coming
- A copy of Olevel results and scratch card should be brought along when coming
- KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out should also be brought along when coming.
Most frequently asked questions
- Is KWASU Post UTME Form Out For 2020/2021 Session: No it is not out for 2020/2021 Session. We will inform you once it is out.
- When is KWASU Screening starting and ending: Currently the starting and closing date have not been announced, we will update this page once the dates are announced.
- Does KWASU take second choice: Yes they accept second choice, they even give admission to candidates that did not choose them in UTME.
- Is KWASU Form Closed: It is only closed for 2019/2020 Session. KWASU screening for 2020/2021 have not yet been announced
- How can i get admission into Kwasu: Choose them In Jamb, score high in UTME,score high in Post UTME also, pray and read hard
- Kwasu Post UTME cutoff mark: The cutoff mark is generally 180
Kindly drop your comment in the box below
You can also drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.
Keep visiting our page regularly, we will keep updating our site to give you the latest news.