MOUAU Admission List 2020/21 & Steps To Follow To Check Your Admission Status
Hello, we know you are interested in being a genuine student of Micheal Okpara university of agriculture umudike.
We are glad you really aspire to study in the university, but we will want you to know that there are some steps taken to eventually fulfill your heart desires.
Some of the steps is making sure you pass your Jamb exam, have a good o level result and passing the post utme screening exercise also.
After you might have done the above steps, the next thing to do is to wait patiently to when the school admission list will drop, once the school admission list drops, then you will need information on how you can check if you are admitted or not.
This is why this article is written, it is written to provide all the information you will need so that you will not have any issues while checking your admission status.
How To Check MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021
You can check through Jamb Caps by following the steps below:
- Ensure you visit jamb portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Make sure you login into the portal with all the necessary details required of you, some of the login details include your personal Username and password.
- Thereafter look for where you will see the “check admission status tab”
Once you see it, input your personal Jamb registration number and the examination year you want to check it’s admission status.
- Your admission status will be shown to when you click in the icon “check admission status after you might have supplied the details above”.
You can also check through the university portal by:
- The first and foremost thing to do is to go https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php
- After this, make sure you put your Jamb registration number where it is supposed to be
- The last thing to do us to click in the search button icon to check if you are eventually admitted or not.
Things to Note
- You must make sure you accept your admission on Jamb caps so that your admission can be fully processed, failure to do this on time might led to your admission being forfeited.
- You must endeavour to print out your admission letters before you accept the admission given to you by the university right on their portal.
- Acceptance fee must be paid compulsorily by all newly admitted students and they are to submit the receipt of the fee to the college officer of the university.
- Applicants must come to the screening venue with their Olevel result, Original copies of their educational certificates, 6 passport photographs, attestation letter to the university and it must be written by your parents or guardian stating how good your behavior is, local government certificate of origin.
Thank you for reading this beautiful piece, kindly ensure you leave any questions bothering you or perhaps you might have an enquiry you have been seeking answers to, kindly leave them in the box. We will provide answers to them as fast as we can.
Thanks for your time, regards!!!