NDU Resumption Date 2021/2022 for Continuation of Academic Activities


NDU Resumption Date 2021 Update


Have you ever wondered what the full meaning of NDU is? Well, if you have ever wondered and you do not know. We are on the same page. It was until recently that I know the full meaning of NDU is Niger Delta University. It is located at Niger Delta area of nigeria. I think that is the major reason why it is called this name.


However, Let us not divert our attention from what is important. Our utmost priority for this article is knowing when Niger Delta University popularly known as NDU will be resuming for 2021/22 Session. Join us, if you are also interested in this information as we board on the train together. It is going to be a lovely ride!

NDU Resumption Date 2021/22 Session
NDU Resumption Date 2021/22

Resumption date For UNIMED 2021/22 Session


Nevertheless, Before we discuss on our major priority. It is important we know about some things and some of them are NDU latest News, Niger Delta University Resumption Date for freshers 2021, Niger Delta University Academic Calendar 2021, NDU Post UTME 2021/2022, Niger Delta University Portal Login, Niger Delta University Admission portal 2021, Niger Delta University Screening Portal, clearance.ndu portal, Www NDU edu ng result checker, Niger Delta University Student profile, NDU edu ng admission list, NDU website.

NDU Resumption Date 2021/2022 Session

  • On Monday, 12th of July, 2021. All Postgraduate, Basic/Pre-Degree and Part-Time programmes will resume for the semester Academic Activities.
  • Between July 12 to July 16. Postgraduate Students are expected to continue their registration for their postgraduate programmes
  • By Saturday, July 17, 2021. The halls of residence will be opened for all Regular Undergraduates
  • By July 19, 2021. All Undergraduates will begin lectures and all Academic Activities will begin for the semester.
  • On that same July 19, 2021. The portal for 2019/2020 2019/2020 School Fees Payment/Course Registration will be reopened.
  • On July 19th, 2021. All postgraduate students will commence their examination.

The Decision of the 181st Metting (Emergency) of the University Senate


They are as follows:


1) First and foremost, The University senate appreciate the bayelsa state government for taking their time to intervene on the students Unrest going on in the campus.


2) That the portal to pay the school fees & course registration for 2021/22 Session will be reopened after senate meeting.


3) That students who still have an outstanding school fees will have to pay the fees completely before their results can be processed and considered.

Elizade university Resumption Date 2021
4) All students who are resuming for 2020/2021 Academic Session must note that all new students are expected to pay their tuition fee in full and the returning students who cannot pay their tuition fees in should ensure they pay 70 percent and register their course in the first two weeks of Resumption. The remaining 30 percent is expected to be paid before the commencement of the examination.


5) No students will be allowed to write the semester examination unless they paid the approved fees and registered for their courses.


6) All students must take note of the school dressing code and they must comply to it.


7) The Suspension of student union government shall be lifted in 2021/22 Session.

Dear beamers, We hope you have been able to get one information or the other concerning this article.

If you are still unclear about anything. Kindly drop them in the box below and don’t forget to share with loved ones!!!

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!