NDU Resumption Date 2022 Update
Have you ever wondered what the full meaning of NDU is? Well, if you have ever wondered and you do not know. We are on the same page.
It was until recently that I know the full meaning of NDU is Niger Delta University. It is located at Niger Delta area of nigeria. I think that is the major reason why it is called this name.
However, Let us not divert our attention from what is important. Our utmost priority for this article is knowing when Niger Delta University popularly known as NDU will be resuming for 2022/23 Session.
Join us, if you are also interested in this information as we board on the train together. It is going to be a lovely ride!
NDU Resumption Date 2022/2023
NDU’s resumption date for all students is 21st July 2022.
Important information from the senate
They are as follows:
1) First and foremost, The University senate appreciate the bayelsa state government for taking their time to intervene on the students Unrest going on in the campus.
2) That the portal to pay the school fees & course registration for 2022/23 Session will be reopened after the senate meeting.
3) That students who still have an outstanding school fees will have to pay the fees completely before their results can be processed and considered.
4) All students who are resuming for 2022/2023 Academic Session must note that all new students are expected to pay their tuition fee in full and the returning students who cannot pay their tuition fees in should ensure they pay 70 percent and register their course in the first two weeks of Resumption. The remaining 30 percent is expected to be paid before the commencement of the examination.
5) No students will be allowed to write the semester examination unless they paid the approved fees and registered for their courses.
6) All students must take note of the school dressing code and they must comply to it.
Dear beamers, We hope you have been able to get one information or the other concerning this article.
If you are still unclear about anything. Kindly drop them in the box below and don’t forget to share with loved ones!!!