I would not be saying anything else except Nysc Call Up Letter 2021 in this article.
Dear readers, you are welcome to another beautiful writeup again but in this article, you will also get answers to questions like: What does NYSC call up number mean? and How do I get my NYSC call up letter?
Most nigeria corpers are always fond of asking this particular question and the reason is not far fetched. It is simply because they are just new into the business.
Well, i am glad to inform all the general public and all the 2021 Corpers that the National Youth Service Corps have finally opened the portal for printing of Call up letter. The main good news is that we will be providing information on how they can check.
Corpers are required to go online to NYSC Portal to start the printing of their Call-up letters. The step to do that will be provided below.
How to Check and Print NYSC call up letter On Phone
1. The first step is to log on to NYSC Portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng
The image below is a NYSC call up letter sample
2. After this, Corpers should endeavour to select the login icon via https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx
3. Then ensure you login with your personal registered username & Password
4. The last step is to ensure you click on “Print Call Up Letter’ link icon in order to be able to print your Call up letter and to be able to check it also.
Is NYSC call up letter out for 2021?
It is Out for Batch A stream 1 and 2. You can check yours by following the steps explained above.
Things To Take Note Of by Prospective Corpers
- Prospective Corpers are to ensure they imunize themselves against cerebrospinal meningitis before coming to the national youth service corps Camp.
- Moreover, The corpers should not bring any vehicles, motorcycles & bicycles to the Camp ground. It is a punishable act if caught. Disobeying this particular law may also lead to the Corper name being expelled from the Camp.
- Any Corpers who fails to show himself or herself to the Camp ground when he is supposed to be there according to his or her call up letter can be prosecuted according to provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone whose name has been exempted from the NYSC ground or anyone who is not qualified to participate in the service and is found on the Camp ground or anyone who has already serve finish and already has his or her own certificate and such person is found on the Camp ground can be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Dear readers, we hope you have been able to get one or two information concerning this article.
If that is the case, kindly ensure you drop your comment in the box below.