UI Admission List 2021/2022 guide on how to check & Latest News
University Of Ibadan (UNIBADAN) wishes to inform all the candidates that engages themselves in the university post UTME exercise that they can now check if they are admitted or not.
Did you choose UNIBADAN as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on UNIBADAN Admission, perhaps do you need information on how to check UNIBADAN Admission status.
How To Check UI Admission List 2021/2022
Follow the steps below to check for the University Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into UI or not.
- Visit the school admission portal at https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- Then kindly Login with your personal username and password Given to you when registering for the Post Utme, use it to check if you are admitted or not.
Note: The Admission List For 2021/2022 Session is currently not on. We will let you know once it is out by updating this page, please ensure you get back to our blog.
- University of Ibadan halls of residence
- Vital information you will need concerning UI postgraduate studies
Is UI 2021 Admission list Out
No, it is not out yet, however, we will let you know once it is out.
How is UI admission cut off mark calculated
The Jamb score will be divided by 8 while the post UTME score will be divided by 2, then the results will be added together to get the aggregate.
You can drop your comments or enquiry in the box below
Kindly ensure you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter to get our first hand Information.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones ..