UNILORIN Acceptance Fee 2021/22 For All Prospective Students
This is to inform our dear readers that this post is mainly meant to provide relevant information for all new students who just gained admission into this great citadel of learning which is known as the University Of Ilorin.
This post will focus mainly on how much new students will pay for UNILORIN Acceptance Fee.
When you have knowledge about something. It sets you far above others who lacks knowledge concerning the same thing.
I believe you need a sincere information as regards The University Of Ilorin Acceptance Fee. I am not surprised because those who needs information seeketh after it.
I must commend you for that. However, we will ensure we give you up to date information on this Particular topic. You can trust us on this because we at myschoolbeam.com.ng gives only the best to our readers.
Perhaps, did you just gained admission into this University and you are clueless on the amount you have to pay as your Acceptance fee For University Of Ilorin. Well you are in the right place. All the information you need about this will be provided for you.
Having the right knowledge about this is very important just like being admitted into the school is important to you. When you have the right knowledge about the acceptance fees, it will help you to know if you are financially capable & it will also set you above your contemporaries.Latest News On UNILORIN Acceptance Fee 2021/22 & Other Vital Information
Aspiring Students Who wants to gain admission into University Of Ilorin Have been seeking valid information on some terms like Unilorin hostel fees, Unilorin portal, UNILORIN Admission 2021/2022, UNILORIN update on admission, UNILORIN Post UTME 2021, UNILORIN cut off mark, UNILORIN admission process 2021, UNILORIN school fees PDF, UNILORIN Admission News, UNILORIN admission letter, Unilorin campus pictures, UNILORIN pre admission portal.
UNILORIN Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 Session For New Students
University of Ilorin acceptance fee is N25,000 only. This fee is meant for all new students. It does not matter if you are an indigene or not. All new students will pay the sum of twenty five thousand naira only.
How to pay University Of Ilorin Acceptance Fee
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) After logging in, click on the school Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login, link on the Portal.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and your surname will be your default password, thereafter,
- Click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept/reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Ensure you pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required) for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site (www.unilorin.edu.ng).
- You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment.
Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make an amendment(s).
Things Every New Students Must Note
1) An additional bank charges of N250 will be added to the acceptance fee while paying online.
2) You must ensure you print the payment receipt and four coloured copies of the final Course Registration Form.
3) Ensure you send or forward this four coloured copies to your level adviser, he or she will append his or her signature on it and collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
4) Only Visa or MasterCard ATM can be used to make payment.
How much is University of Ilorin school fees
You can get full details on this in one of our post. We have provided full information on this. However, the school fee is 22,900 Naira is charged as fees for level 200; 21,900 Naira for level 300; 19,900 Naira for levels 400, 500 and 600 students.
Has Unilorin started giving admission 2021/22
No they have not yet started doing that.
Thanks for reading. Drop all comments in the box below!!!