AAUA Admission List 2020/2021 & Tips On How To Check
Did you choose Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on AAUA Admission List, perhaps do you need information on how to check Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko Status.
If you need information concerning the university Helpline. This article is for you also.
There was a time a friend of mine was seeking for admission, he has been seeking for admission for years until when he choose this particular university as his first choice.
When the Post UTME came, he studied hard and performed excellently because he did not want to sit at home that particular year again.
After doing all this, the school released the result, he did not know how to check it. He went to cafe and they helped him to check. He was excited because he performed outstandingly.
The following week, The university released the cutoff mark and he beat his cutoff mark. After some months, the school released the Admission list but he did not know how to check so he kept posponing the time he would check till when the acceptance fee later elapsed.
By the time he checked if he was admitted, the Acceptance fee has already elapsed and this made him to lose the admission for that particular year. So therefore in order for you not to make the same mistake, kindly ensure you follow the step below in order to check your status with ease.
How To check AAUA Admission List 2020/2021
• Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
• Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
• The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
• Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
• Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into the University or not.
• Kindly visit AAUA admission portal via https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions
• Then, Login with the JAMB Registration Number given to you to check if you are admitted or not.
• Lastly, ensure you click on the tab “login button” in order to check if you are admitted into Akungba or not.
How much is Adekunle Ajasin school fees:
The new school fees for freshers is 100,000 Naira while 80,000 Naira for returning students.
Comments and enquiries are welcome in the box below!!!