LASPOTECH Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session & Steps On How To Check
Hello viewers, we are glad you are here because we believe you are in need of information concerning LASPOTECH Admission List. Worry no more because in this article we will provide all the information you will need to check your admission status on LASPOTECH portal and on Jamb Portal.
We will also provide information on how direct entry students can also check their admission status. We will also answer the most frequently asked questions by aspirants over the years. Our dear readers, you have a lot to gain in this article.
We will also provide information on LASPOTECH Admission Requirement, LASPOTECH HND Admission List 2020/2021, News and Date, Laspotech Second batch and part time admission list, Laspotech admission date, part time form.
Candidates who are eligible and choose LASPOTECH as their First choice or second choice in UTME and participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can follow the steps below to apply.
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List.
- Ensure you visit the school admission portal via: https://studentportal.laspotech.app/.
- Kindly insert your personal username and password given to you in the specified field.
- Lastly, ensure you click on the “LOGIN” icon to check if you are admitted or not.
Alternatively, you can also check by
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into LASPOTECH or not.
Is It out for 2020/2021 Session: No it is not out yet.
What is LASPOTECH cut off mark for 2020: The cutoff mark is 150 for 2020/2021 Session.
If you have any other questions or enquiry, kindly drop your comments in the box below.