Federal Ministry Of Science And Technology Recruitment 2022
Are you in need of credible information concerning the federal Ministry of science and technology recruitment for the year 2022?
All you need to do is to ensure you read and follow all the steps I will be highlighting in this article.
Read also on;
- How to Apply for Amotekun Recruitment Exercise 2022
- See the salary structure for all Npower Beneficiaries 2022
- How to apply for Nigeria ports authority recruitment exercise 2022
Ensure you keep reading to the end to be able to get all the full details. In this article, we will provide you with information on how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
FMST Recruitment Requirements 2022
They are as follows;
1) Applicants must possess necessary certificates such as Bsc, Hnd, OND & Nce in relevant fields.
2) Applicants must not be above 35 years of age.
3) All candidates must ensure they have a minimum of 6 credits at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects in waec, Neco, Gce or any of it’s equivalent.
Things to note about the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
1) The application form for this recruitment exercise is free of charge.
2) The application is done online on the Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment portal.
3) All candidates who are shortlisted will be duly informed
4) All applicants are to ensure they upload all the required documents on the portal.
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment
- It is very easy, all you need to do is to visit the application portal via www.scienceandtech.gov.ng
- Thereafter, create a profile on the portal to upload all your documents
If you have any other questions or enquiries, do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you!