UNILORIN Admission List 2022/2023 (See how to check here)
Over the years, aspirants have been curious about gaining all the valid information concerning unilorin admission List.
We are sure, you are one of those people because if you don’t need information about the university admission checking. you will definitely not be on this page.
Well since you are here anyway, we will share with you all the valid information you probably won’t see anywhere else. The details on how to check for Unilorin Admission list are right here on this article
About The University Of Ilorin
University of ilorin is a federal university and it has been quite in existence for some years now. Unilorin is a a very competitive school due to the high rate of aspirants who wants to gain admission into the university.
They give admission to student to 100 level through jamb and they also do direct entry into 200 level through jamb also. They also have some programmes they do for those who find it difficult to gain admission into the university. Some of the programmes is predegree programme.
University of ilorin is an institution who are fond of disobeying asuu. They defy asuu so they won’t have to have a disruption in their academic calendar.
This is because they know academic staff union of universities (Asuu) is fond of going on strike at anytime they seem fit. Also oau also defy asuu.
How To Check UNILORIN Admission List 2022
- Go to UNILORIN Website via this link @https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- Input your Utme Registration Number and your surname and name in the right column.
- Click on “check admission”
UNILORIN Registration Procedures For Freshers
Now that you have finally been able to gain admission into the prestigious university of ilorin (UNILORIN) the next step is to know the registration procedures you need to follow as a fresher.
Follow the registration procedures below after seeing your name on unilorin admission portal and on jamb caps.
- The first thing you need to do is to update your profile.
- Go to UNILORIN Portal through this link https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php
- Click on “Undergraduate” link after the above link opened.
- Then click on Pre admission link via this link https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- The above link is to tell you that you want to begin your registration as a fresher. Knowing this, the next step is to log in with your Jamb Registration Number and Surname.
- Confirm your admission by clicking on the button “Check Admission Status”
- After accepting your admission, the next step is to pay your acceptance fee The Acceptance fee is 25000 naira only.
- Now we will move to the next step which is “Clearance Procedure” Upload all your clearance procedures by uploading all the required results and documents.
- After clearance, the next step is course registration. In this place, you will need to go online first to register your course, it is best if you go to your department course adviser to advise you on the course to choose and the ones not to choose.
- Then you will move to your department and faculty and other faculty you are borrowing to sign or register your courses.
How Do I Check my Admission Status?
You can do that by checking your JAMB caps to see if you are admitted. Also, you can check unilorin admission portal via this link http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme-login.php to see if you are admitted.
We hope you enjoyed every bit of information we provided regarding the university admission status.
If you have any other question, you can kindly drop them down in the box below or better still drop your whatsapp number in the box so we can add you to our official whatsapp group in order to give you more information.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get latest news concerning unilorin admission news