ESUT Admission List, Date, Guidelines on how to apply & Latest Information
Hello viewers, we are glad to inform you that the management of Enugu State University of Technology, has not yet released the admission list for 2020/2021 Session.
However we will provide all the relevant information you will need concerning the university admission status. We will also provide easy guidelines you need to follow in order to check on how to check for it’s admission status.
How to Check ESUT Admission List
1. Go to ESUT admission status checking portal https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
2. Ensure you input your Jamb registration number in the required field.
3. Lastly, endeavour to click on submit, you will be shown if you are admitted or not.
If you are eventually admitted, you must ensure you do the following:
- Ensure you upload your Olevel results on Jamb caps so you will not have any problem with them.
- If you were admitted into another course, endeavour to buy a change of course form and choose the new courses you have been admitted to
- Kindly visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into ESUT or not.
Note: Ensure you accept or reject your admission offer once you are admitted so that your admission can be processed.
Please note: The admission list is not out yet, we will update this page once it is
Kindly drop your comments in the box below.
You can as well drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.