NIMASA Recruitment Application Procedures 2022 & Latest News
Often times, most people does not even knows what NIMASA means. Well, in this article we will let you know the full meaning of NIMASA.
Not only that, all those who are interested in one job or the other in this organization will be taught how to apply for this recruitment.
Read also on;
- How to apply for imo State Teachers Recruitment exercise 2022
- Ndlea Aptitude Test 2022
- Nigerian Navy Salary structure 2022
About the Nigerian Maritime Admission and Safety Agency
This agency was founded in the year 2006 with the main motive of Leading Maritime Administration in Africa.
Also, they have a mission to advance Nigeria’s Global Maritime goals and a mission to achieve and sustain shipping activities, clean oceans and they enhance Maritime capacity in line with global practices towards the growth of Nigeria economic development.
Requirements For NIMASA Recruitment Exercise 2022
- Applicants must be a citizen by birth or a bonafide citizens before applying
- Only applicants within the age of 18 to 25 years of age can apply for this recruitment.
- Applicants must ensure they have a valid birth certificate or declaration of age certificate and be ready to present them when needed
- All applicants must ensure they have a valid means of identification such as voters card, drivers license, international passport, national identity card
- All applicants must ensure they are medically fit to be able to undergo these exercises
Educational Qualifications needed for the Recruitment
- Applicants must ensure they have a minimum of five credit which must include English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings and the O level result must not be more than 6 years of age as at the time of applying for this exercise.
- Applicants must ensure they have OND or HND certificate
- Applicants must ensure they have a bachelor’s degree at related professions.
Note: Applicants must ensure they have read the requirements and understands them and must possess all of them before applying.
Also, Applicants must ensure they avoid forging of any documents. This can lead disqualification if caught.
Steps To Apply For NIMASA Recruitment 2022
- Visit their official website at www.nimasa.gov.ng
- Choose the open job position you are qualified and interested in
- Read the forms painstakingly and fill out the forms and crosscheck to avoid errors
- Submit your application form
- Registrations must be done only once. Double registration can lead to disqualification.
- Print out the reference and guarantors form and ensure you fill them accordingly.
Note: Currently, The application portal is currently not enabled yet. We will let you know once it is enabled. Also, visit www.nimasa.gov.ng to stay updated.
Thanks for reading