FUOYE Admission List, Date, Guidelines on how to apply & Latest News
The Federal University Of Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) wishes to inform all the candidates that engages themselves in the university post UTME exercise that they can now check if they are admitted or not.
Do you choose FUOYE as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on FUOYE Admission List.
So many aspirant always fail to notice that before they get admission, they must ensure they meet and beat the admission requirement before they get admitted to their most preferred course and to their most preferred institution.
How To check FUOYE Admission List
Follow the steps below to check for the University Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the username and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into FUOYE or not.
- Visit the university admission checker portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
- Endeavour to put in your Jamb registration number wherever required.
- Ensure you login by clicking the login icon, then search for where you will see “check admission status” then click on it too to check if you are admitted or not.
Also note that the admission batches is released in batches.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the university still giving out admission: Yes they are still giving admission but they have not start the admission process for 2020/2021 Session.
- How many students will FUOYE admit: As at last session which was 2019/2020 session, they admitted nothing less than 7,500 but this year, the number of students that will be admitted by the University have not been announced yet.
Kindly ensure you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter to get our first hand Information.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones ..