Federal Polytechnic Offa Portal Login For All Aspirants & Prospective Students
The management of Federal Polytechnic Offa has some portals which they use to pay school fees, check results, check admission status, and perform other similar actions.
Having the right information is very good, and it is a pity most aspirants don’t know how to use the student portal of this particular Polytechnic. For instance, they always have issues when they want to pay or register for a particular program on the website.
This should not be so; that is why we created this page to educate students on the number of portals we have and how to use them.
I can say you virtually know almost everything concerning this particular polytechnic.
We may not be able to provide information on all this, but we promise to provide the necessary information you need to take note of as regards the Offa polytechnic.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Portal 2023
https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/ : This is the official portal this particular polytechnic has.
Through this portal, aspirants & students carry out their school activities like paying school fees, registering for courses online, paying acceptance fees, checking examination results, and so on.
Read also on:
- See some questions Jamb repeat every year
- See the list of Higher institution that will accept and give you admission if you choose them as second choice in the upcoming examination
- Everything you need to know about university of lagos accomodation procedures
How To Login to Fed Poly Offa Portal
- You can access the Fed Poly Offa portal by visiting https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens, select any programs (undergraduate, postgraduate, or part-time) if available.
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for an existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the instructions after that.
How much is Offa Poly Acceptance fee?
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee is N15,000 for HND/ND (Full-Time candidates) while N10,000 for Ijmb programs.
How do I check my FPO admission status?
Visit the ITI FPO allotment status page. Then Click on the green ITI FPO Allotment Status. After this, enter the PAN number, Application Number, or DP Client ID of the demat account to check the ITI FPO allotment status. Lastly, Click on the Search button.
Do you have any criticism, inquiry, or anything related to this post? Kindly drop them in the box below & we will respond as quickly as possible.