Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022
This company has been in existence in Nigeria for so many years now. They are the topmost company that produces alcoholic products like Gulder, Heineken, Star, Star raddler, turbo king and many more.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the foremost and most popular brewing company in Nigeria. They are very good at what they do and they are very passionate about what they do. They love to win with Nigeria and marketing high quality standards.
The company have their headquarters located in iganmu area of lagos. Apart from this, they also have branches in other parts of Nigeria like in Onitsha, Benue, Imo, Ogun, Aba, Kaduna, Oyo, and Enugu.
Going further, if you want to apply for any position in this organization and you are keen that you want to get employed in this organization, there are some requirements you must ensure you meet before applying for any position in this company. We will let you know what those requirements are. Just keep reading.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Requirement
- All applicants must be a computer literate
- You must not be more than 35 years of age
- You must have a waec or any relevant O level certificate and in those certificate, you must possess a minimum of credits in not more than 3 subjects which must include English language and any other two subjects.
- Having any degree in Bsc, B.ed, Ond, Hnd or Nce from any reputable organization is important.
Note: Submitting more than one application can render all your other application as invalid and this can disqualify you from getting shortlisted for the Job. Hence, always ensure you submit only once and ensure you submit on time to avoid “had I known“.
How To Apply For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022
- Visit their portal at https://nbplc.com/careers-process.html
- Then, read and follow all the instructions stated on the portal
- Thereafter, Submit all necessary details on the portal.
You can also Read on;
- Everything you need to know about Npower Transition Program 2022
- How to apply for lagos state teachers recruitment exercise 2022
- Things you will take along with you for Nysc 2022
How can I get a job at Nigerian breweries PLC?
Anyone can get a job at Nigerian brewery even without connection.
Once you are able to meet the requirements listed above and you have some skills that can be advantageous to the organization and you do not belittle the power of prayer. Then, surely you will get the Job.
How much does Nigerian Breweries pay graduate trainees?
The average salary of a graduate trainee is within the range of N141,000.
Dear readers, thanks for reading. Kindly visit some of our other articles to read more on them. We will be glad to receive any enquiries you might have whatsoever in the box below. Thank you.