NOUN Recruitment 2022 Portal is currently available and we will be providing you with step by step on how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
In this article, we will be providing you with all the comprehensive information you need to know about this recruitment exercise.
NOUN Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in written and oral form in a professional working environment
- All applicants must be fit physically and mentally
- He or she must have a good composure and a good behavior
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as national id card, voters card, drivers licence or any of it’s equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 credit at not more than two sittings is required and English and mathematics must be included in the subjects that have 5 credits.
- Applicants must not be older than 40 years as at the time of applying for this recruitment exercise.
- Possession of Bsc, Hnd in any related field
- He or she must have completed Nysc program And must possess the Nysc discharge certificate
- Having a professional qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply for NOUN Recruitment 2022
- Visit NOUN Portal via nou.edu.ng
- Go to Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration procedure.
- Supply all necessary information
- Click on submit
- Then print out your registration slip
Note: Noun will never ask you to pay before applying for it’s application exercise. If anyone tells you to pay, kindly decline such offer. They are not from this organization.
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Exercise 2022
- Spw Recruitment Portal 2022 & Updates
- How to register for workforce Recruitment Exercise 2022
Thanks for reading, for any other enquiries. Kindly shoot us your comments in the box below and don’t forget to share. Thank you.