Poly ibadan admission requirement & Latest Information
Hello, most people don’t know about the requirement they must meet before they apply for polytechnic of Ibadan post utme. That is why we are here for you so we can give you the detailed information.
When you have the right subject combination, you are one step ahead of gaining admission. Let me tell you a story. Ade finished his secondary school in 2015 and since then he has been looking for admission.
One mistake ade has been doing is that he always fail to have the right subject combination. He never taught this was a reason to get worried until after writing jamb four times, he decided to make enquiry on the factors that could lead someone not to eventually gain admission. That is where he now realise that this is the major reason he have not gain admission all this while.
We are sharing this article with you so that you will not make the same mistake if you really want to gain admission into the polytechnic of ibadan.
The Poly Ibadan Admission Requirement (ND)
- Applicants must ensure they know and meet the cutoff given by the polytechnic, this will give them the chance to be eligible for post utme screening exercise.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits which must includes English language and mathematics and it must not be more than two sittings.
- Applicants must not be below 16 years of age as at the time of registration.
- You must ensure you meet the department and faculty requirement.
- The Poly Ibadan Admission Requirements (HND)
- You must ensure you have no more than lower credit in your national diploma degree.
- You must have undergone one year of post National diploma relevant industrial training experience.
- A minimum of 5 credits in Olevel results at not more than two sittings is required.
- Your transcript is also required and it must be made ready for your HND programmes.
You can kindly leave your comments in the box, we will respond to you accordingly.