NSUK Admission List 2021/2022, Guidelines on how to check & Latest News
The management of Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Do you choose Nasarawa State University Keffi as your first choice in UTME. Do you need valid information on NSUK Admission List.
How You Can check NSUK Admission List 2021/2022
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Kindly log on to Jamb profile by using the email address and password given to you at the point of registration.
- The next step is to go down then look for the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Enter the Exam year and Input your registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, kindly click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check if you are admitted into NSUK or not.
- Kindly visit NSUK admission portal via www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Then, ensure you click on the tab “student portal”
- On the pop up page, enter your jamb registration number and input password, the default password will be 123456.
- Then click on the login icon.
- You will be notified to print your admission letter if you have been admitted but if not you will not be redirected to print your admission letter.
Note: The Admission List For 2021/2022 Session is currently not on. We will let you know once it is out by updating this page, please ensure you get back to our blog.
Is NSUK second list out for 2021/2022 Session
No it is not out yet, we will update this page once it is.
How do I pay my acceptance fee?
Log on to www.nsuk.edu.ng. input the required details to login. The next thing to do is to click on payment and choose the payment mode you like best.
You can drop your comments or enquiry in the box below.
Kindly ensure you bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter to get our first hand Information.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends and loved ones.