UNILAG School Fees 2022/23 for New and returning students.
In this article we would share the breakdown of the University Of Lagos School Fees with you.
We believe this is one reason you are right here on this blog, don’t worry. We got you covered. Just ensure you read to the end to get the full list.
People normally say “Knowledge is Power”. it is very important for you to know about the school tuition fees. Having the right knowledge about this is very important just like being admitted into the school is important to you.
When you have the right knowledge about the tuition fees, it will help you to know if you are financially capable of paying the University school fees.
UNILAG School Fees 2022/2023
University of Lagos school fees For New Students / Freshers
Dear readers, please take note that at the University Of Lagos, The school fee is the same for all departments and for all faculties, unlike some other federal universities where the fees vary by each department.
The breakdown of the University Of Lagos School Fees for New students is as follows:
- The registration fee is N5,000
- The identity Card is N1,000
- Result verification is N5,000
- The examination Fee costs N2,500
- Sports Fee is N1,000
- The Medical Sciences fee is N2,500
- Laboratory Services For Science Students is N10,000 (Non-Science Students are not to pay for any laboratory service. It is only meant for Science Students).
- Library Services is N2,500
- Students Handbook is N1,000
- Information Technology is N2,000
- Endowment Fund is N5,000
- Hire of gown for matriculation is N1,000
- The Tertiary Institutions Social Health Insurance Programme is popularly known as TISHIP Cost N5,000
Total ==== N38,500
How much does UNILAG Returning Students Pay?
Returning students pay the sum of N19,500 for Science related courses while non-science students pay the sum of N14,500.
How Much Is the University Of Lagos Acceptance Fee?
The acceptance fee for this University is not that expensive. It cost only N20,000 for all candidates.
How much is Hostel Fee in The UniLag?
It depends on the hall you are given, all UNILAG Hostel is N25,000. An exception to this is the Sodeinde hall which cost N65,000 to N80,000. It is paid per session.
Kindly leave your comment in the box below. We want to hear from you.