Today I will share some JAMB repeated questions and answers in different subjects. It will surprise you that JAMB does repeat their past questions.
They do not have time to start compiling new questions. If you will agree with me, that is not a day job.
In this post you will also find answers to questions like: Do Jamb repeat past questions every year? How do I answer JAMB questions?
I have shared on this blog how you can pass JAMB. Just ensure you search for it. Is jamb difficult to pass? And so on like that. All the questions stated here will be answered.
Hey, I would not advice you to start cramming all the questions & answers you see in JAMB Past questions. Rather you should study the way JAMB asks questions, study the pattern.
You should however study more past questions yourself for your JAMB subject combination.
JAMB Repeated Questions in Physics
- The bond between silicon and germanium is – Answer is covalent (2013, 2011 UTME)
- The energy of a photon having a wavelength of 10-10m is – in this case they may change the value of the wavelength in another year
- If a sonometer has a fundamental frequency of 450Hz, what is the frequency of the fifth overtone
- A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0 s. calculate its initial velocity.
- Questions on scalar and vector quantities with example frequently comes out.
- Heat capacity, efficiency of a machine (M.A and V.R), optics, mechanics, half-life, arrangement of resistors and capacitors in series and parallel, sound waves, etc. are areas JAMB like taking questions.
JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Chemistry
- Milikan’s contribution to the development of atomic theory is the determination of – Answer is charge on electron
- Tetraoxosulphate(VI) acid burns the skin by – dehydration
Laying your hands on past questions is a way to extract information on the area you should concentrate on when reading. This approach can be used for Biology, Use of English, Economics, Government, etc.
Note: The probability that maths questions will come from differentiation, integration, circle geometry, algebra, word problem, simultaneous equation, quadratic, inequality, etc is very high.
So ensure you study this topic. Not only that, ensure you study the way Jamb asks their questions. They repeat questions but they may reframe the questions. Just know that.
Are JAMB Questions Repeated?
JAMB do not have new questions again. They repeat questions a lot. If you want to score high in UTME. Ensure you study JAMB Past questions a lot.
How do I answer JAMB questions?
Answer the ones you are sure of first, then come back to the difficult ones later. Ensure you answer all.
What is the best way to score high in JAMB?
Read extensively. Do not cram. Ensure you study past questions also and pray hard.
I wish you the best in your exams!