Trader Moni Registration Portal 2022/23
I know you must have heard of Trader Moni. Definitely, you must have heard of it. If you are current with what is going on in Nigeria, then you must know what it entails.
However, we want to educate people who don’t know what tradermoni is all about. If you are one of those who are ignorant of this scheme, then this article is for you.
First and foremost, Trader Moni is established in collaboration with the bank of industry (Boi). This scheme is established in order to be able to lend Nigerians money with ease so that they can use that money for something worthwhile.
Tradermoni gives Nigerians the opportunity to apply for a loan within N15,000 to N50,000 as long as they will pay back N10,000 on or before six months.
As you can see, this scheme gives Nigerians the opportunity not to pay back immediately they apply for a loan. Though it is N10,000 this scheme will first lend you just to test how faithful you are.
Apart from this, it is very important that you have a valid means of identification such as drivers licence, voters card or international passport. Another important thing you must know about this loan is that it is not meant for students or idle people but it is meant for businessmen and traders.
The application portal is opened for Nigerians who have reached a minimum of 18 years and above. This means that if your age is from 18 years and above and you are a trader or businessman then you can apply for this loan.
Anyone interested in this exercise can apply online through bio NG official website. When you apply for trader Moni online, you will get a mail in the email address you used during application.
You’ll get a verification, tracking code mail via your email. You must click on it to verify your account and complete your registration online.
You must also belong to s market co-operative union in your State of business before you can benefit from this loan. Once you are done filling the online form, then you will get a mail confirming that you have Successfully registered.
- Things you need to know about Agsmeis portal
- See the screening date for Nscdc 2022
- Nasims npower login information for year 2022
How to apply for Trader Moni loan
- Visit www.boi.ng
- Thereafter, go through the page and click on where you see “Apply for loan now” button.
- Then, select register here
- On the next page, provide correct information about yourself such as your name, age, email and so on.
- A verification link and tracking code will then be sent to the email you provided.
- Now click on the verification link to log in.
- Once logged in, complete the application form, save and click on “continue”
- An email will be sent to you to let you know that the application have been received.
- If there is any other task to be done, you will be informed by them.
How do I access my Geep loan?
Association must show interest in marketmoni by submitting its information to BOI which should include Certificate of registration.
If your association is eligible for marketmoni, an agent will be sent to your group to capture your membership information for assessment.
What is the meaning of GEEP loan?
It stands for Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program. It is an empowerment program established by the federal government to take many Nigerians out of poverty.
Thanks for reading!