Nigeria Navy Salary Structure 2022 & Other Latest News
Navy are those military that are specialised and skilled on fighting on seas, oceans, lake, and on any type of water.
Apart from this, they are the one specialized to fight against any enemy of the state on seas, oceans, lakes and streams. They also protect the country from any form of external aggression.
You can also read on;
- Dpr salary structure 2022/23
- Custom salary structure for all official in 2022/23
- Npower Transition Program 2022/23 & latest news
- Cadet (Training): Between N471,038 and N534,773 per year
- Warrant Officer: Between N1,022,320 and N1,192,499 per year
- Master Warrant Officer: Between N1,783,029 and N1,962,697 per year
- Navy Warrant Officer: Between N1,908,718 and N2,061,520 per year
Note: The commissioned staff under the Nigerian navy are seen as the senior staff in the Nigerian navy. Apart from their normal salaries, they also enjoy enjoy several monetary benefits to reward their selfless service to the nation. Below is a table containing the different ranks under the Commissioned Officers category, their monthly salaries, and annual salaries:
|Rank||Monthly Salary||Annual Salary|
Commissioned Officers Ranks
We have 12 ranks under this category and they are;
- Admiral of the Fleet: This officer is also known as the Grand Admiral and they are the highest rank in the Nigerian Navy. It is the equivalent of a Field Marshall in the Nigerian Army.
- Admiral: The officer that attains this rank is usually the Chief of Naval Staff. It is regarded as the highest attainable rank in the Navy and it is equivalent to General in the Nigerian Army and Air Marshal in the Airforce.
- Vice-Admiral: This officer is similar to a Lieutenant General in the Nigerian Army.
- Rear Admiral
- Commander: This is a mid-naval rank.
- Lieutenant Commander: This rank is the most senior of all the junior officers in the Nigerian Navy.
- Acting Sub-Lieutenant
- Mid-Shipman: This is the least rank for commissioned navy officers. Officers on this rank are in training to become commissioned officers and the rank is similar to a Pilot Officer in the Airforce.
We have seven ranks under here and they are;
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
Dear beamers, thanks for reading. Kindly drop all your enquiries in the box below. We will respond to them accordingly.