How To Make Complaint On Jamb And get an Answer To Your Reply>>> This article will enlighten you on the ways or techniques you can use to communicate with JAMB.
Most candidates have so many issues with JAMB but anytime they tried to contact JAMB, they don’t seem to make any progress.
So this leads us to ways we can lay down our complaints and gets a reply from the JAMB website.
Jamb is an examination body. Its full meaning is joint admission matriculation board. It is through this exam most undergraduates use to gain admission into the university.
Without this examination, you can also gain admission into the university when you use JUPEB or other similar programs but most of them still need The unified tertiary matriculation examination on the long run.
You can see for yourself that before you become an undergraduate in any Nigerian university, you will surely need the UTME.
Most people normally see UTME as the same thing as JAMB. But they are quite different and I will explain them to you
Jamb is an examination body itself just like WAEC. It is an entity. It is an organization while UTME is the examination written under the examination body called JAMB
- How to print your jamb admission letter
- How to login to your jamb portal
- How to login to your jamb caps
How To Make a Complaint On JAMB in 2022
- Ensure you go to http://jamb.gov.ng/support.aspx
- Endeavor to click on “Create Support Ticket”
- The website will ask you if you are their candidate or you want to make a complaint on behalf of someone close to you, and ensure you answer them.
- The next step is to fill the form that will be shown to you, after filling the form, ensure you input a correct email address you have access to, not only that, ensure you take note of your transaction Id.
- Write it somewhere else so you won’t forget.
- A reply will be sent to you via the email address you provided, that is why we said you must ensure you give a good email address you have access to.
- Applicants can also know if Jamb Has answered them via support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/my-tickets.
- You can also send a tweet to them on their official Twitter account, candidates do get answers to their complaints there or send a mail to support.jamb.gov.ng.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Jamb Email Address: Jamb Email Address is [email protected]
- What does admission in progress means: This means that your name has been sent to Jamb by your school for admission and Jamb is crosschecking it if you meet all the requirement you ought to meet.
Myschoolbeamers, thank you for reading, your comments on this article will be appreciated in the comments below.