NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 >>> I will go straight to the point because we don’t like wasting time right here on this blog. In this article, you will have a vast knowledge concerning the Nigeria youth investment fund. What it is used for? How to check if you are shortlisted for it and many more vital information you will need will be provided right here on this article. Come with us.
You Can Also Read More On;
- Full List Of Courses In Unn Postgraduate Degree 2022/23
- checkout how much university of Ibadan school fees is for all courses
- Funaab tuition fees for 2022/23 (Check Amount Payable)
- Comprehensive information on lasu direct entry form 2022
- University of calabar cut off mark for Jamb/Direct Entry Students 2022/2023 (Details here)
Furthermore, Having knowledge on NYIF portal , NYIF Shortlisted names PDF , NYIF update 2022 , NYIF PDF list, website , How to check NYIF loan , NYIF PDF download. Having vast knowledge on the above keywords will help you on the long run.
How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2022
So many candidates or applicants does not know how to check if they have been recruited. The smart ones among them look for information on this online. Nevertheless, the internet gives them information that are not genuine at times when it comes to checking if you have been shortlisted. This is more reason why we decided to write on this and you can check if you have been shortlisted very easily.
- First of all, Go to www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Then login with your application details and password.
- Then navigated to where you can check if you are shortlisted.
- Click on it, it will let you know if you have been shortlisted or not.
Is NYIF Shortlisted Names Out For 2022
Many people have been calling us and telling us that they have been hearing rumour that the shortlisted names for year 2022 is now out on the portal. This is just a mere rumour, don’t help them to spread it. You can ask us later on if it is out, we will let you know by dropping your comments in the box below just in case we did not update this blog on time.
What is that interest of NYIF loan?
The interest rate is 5% and it is just for a year
Is NYIF Real in Nigeria
It is very real, in fact there was a time the central bank of Nigeria announced it. The fund is implemented by the federal government of Nigeria and the fund is aimed at reducing the challenges facing Nigeria youths. It is more like an empowerment programme.
How long will NYIF last
It will last up to 5 years but that depends on the kind of business or assets required. There are some that are not up to 5 years.
Has NYIF started disbursement
Of course, they have started disbursement. If you have not registered and the form is still on. Kindly register asap. You might be lucky to get your own disbursement also.
Merci beaucoup for reading!