Custom Salary In Nigeria for the Year 2022
- List of postgraduate courses offered in Unn
- Checkout Laspotech Cut off mark for 2022/23 Session
- Amount that will be paid for Ebsu 2022/2023
Nigerian Customs Salary Structure In Nigeria 2022/2023
- Customs Assistant is paid between N298,506 to N330,321
- Assistant Inspector of custom are paid between N357,358 to N411,484
- Inspector of Custom are paid between ₦483,014 to ₦567,065
- Assistant Superintendent of Customs II are paid between ₦888,956 to ₦988991
- Assistant Superintendent of Customs I are paid between ₦1,012,562 to ₦1,143,539
- Deputy Superintendent Customs (DSC) Officer are paid between ₦1,094,027 to ₦1,252,038
- Chief Superintendent Customs (CSC) Officer are paid between N₦1,158,172 to ₦1,325,234
- Assistant Comptrollers are paid between ₦1,225,584 to ₦1,405,449
- Deputy Comptrollers are paid between N₦1,619,447 to ₦1,825,589
- Comptrollers are paid between ₦1,759,829 to ₦1,966,281
- Assistant Comptroller-General are paid between ₦2,272,288 to ₦2,464,560
- Deputy Comptroller-General & Comptroller General salary structure are not known because theirs are highly confidential. They are the highest rank in the custom job.
Note: The salary structure of the positions above are what they are paid yearly. The salaries structure are also calculated using the consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure.
Benefits and Allowances of Nigerian Custom Officers
Some of the benefits that a customs officer enjoys are;
b) Meal Subsidy
e) House Maintenance
f) Uniform Maintenance
g) General services
j) Hardiness Allowance
k) Plain cloth Allowance
l) Furniture Allowance
m) Personal servant for entitled officers
What is the work of customs in Nigeria?
The works of customs officers are numerous. Some of their works are to check and seize any unwanted goods coming or going out of the country. Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same. Anti-Smuggling activities and many more.
Dear readers, thanks for reading & please don’t forget to drop your comments in the box below.