ABSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023, Eligibility & Guidelines On How To Apply
Are you one of those people who are interested in getting a valid and credible information concerning Abia State University, Uturu Post UTME. Do you choose Abia State University, Uturu as your first choice in UTME.
Do you score a minimum of 160 in UTME, do you desire to be a student of Abia State University, Uturu if your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide all the information you seek concerning ABSU PUTME 2022/2023. We will also provide guidelines you need to follow on how to apply for the post utme screening exercise.
We will also give you information on the factors you have to meet before you apply for ABSU screening exercise.
Abia State University, Uturu hereby invites the general public who are interested in studying in the university and those who choose the UNIVERSITY as their first choice in UTME and score a minimum of 160, then Our dear ABSU is calling you to apply for its screening exercise for 2022/23 Session.
Eligibility For Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME
- Candidates must choose ABSU as their first choice during UTME registration conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in 2022 UTME Examination.
- Interested candidates must have a credit in 5 Subjects at not more than Two sittings which must include English language and Mathematics
- Candidates must be 16 (sixteen) years of age as at the time of registration
- Candidates who did not participate in ABSU Screening exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- ABSU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Result”
How To Apply For ABSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Applicants who are qualified for the screening exercise should go to (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and ensure they generate an invoice.
- Go to any of the banks stated below to pay your screening form of 2000 naira only.
ABSU Microfinance Bank;
Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc;
First Bank Plc;
Fidelity Bank Plc;
Union Bank Plc;
- Afterward, ensure you go back to the school portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Ensure you choose and click on “ABSU Aptitude Test”
- Ensure you fill and upload any relevant details, don’t forget to upload a passport photograph which is recent and clear. After this endeavour to print out your acknowledgement slip.
Also Read on ⇓
- JAMB registration Form 2022
- How to check your JAMB result
- Guide to login on JAMB portal
- How to pass your JAMB exam
What is Abia State University Cut-off Mark?
The general Cut off mark for ABSU is 160. Though we have some competitive courses that are more than 160, such courses includes medicine and so on. You have to score at least 200 in your Jamb exam to be qualified to apply for this courses
How much is Abia State University Post UTME Form?
The Post UTME Form is 2000 Naira only.
If you have any other question or inquiry, please drop your reply in the box below
We hope you enjoyed the article, kindly bookmark this page