TASUED Post Utme Application Form, Guidelines on How To Apply & Latest News
Hello readers, Do you choose (Tai Solarin University Of Education) TASUED as your First Choice In UTME. Do you score a minimum Of 180 in 2020 UTME. If yes is your answer, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will give you a comprehensive details on TASUED Post Utme 2020/2021. We will also give you the materials that will help you in order to pass excellently TASUED Putme.
We will also share information on “tasued putme cut off mark, tasued putme 2020, tasued putme 2020/2021, tasued website, tasued news today, tasued post utme 2020/21, tasued admission, TASUED PUTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out, Tasued.edu.ng | TASUED Admission News, Tasued Post UTME Result, Tasued PUTME Past Question, Tasued PUTME form 2020, Tasued PUTME Form 2020/2021, Tasued PUTME Form, tasued School fees.
Most Questions students asks concerning TASUED Post UTME 2020/21
- How much is TASUED Form: The form is just two thousand naira only.
- Can TASUED Accept Second Choice: Yes they do accept second choice but it is advisable you choose them as first choice.
- How is Tasued cut off mark calculated: Divide your UTME Score by 8 and your post UTME score by two, then sum the total together to get the aggregate.
- How can I gain admission to Tasued: choose them as first choice in UTME,score high in UTME and post UTME. Also check the subject combination also to know if you have correct subject combo.
- Candidates must choose them as first or second choice in UTME
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in Utme
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include english language and mathematics.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age before the end of the admission process.
You can also read on:
How To Apply For TASUED POST UTME EXERCISE For 2020/21 Session
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng /admission,
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
If you have any other questions, please let us know by dropping your comments in the box below.
Please also subscribe to our newsletter so we can give you information on a regular basis.