TASUED Post UTME Application Form 2021/2022, Guidelines on How To Apply & Latest News
Hello readers, Do you choose (Tai Solarin University Of Education) TASUED as your First Choice In UTME. Do you score a minimum Of 180 in 2021 JAMB .
In this article, we will give you a comprehensive details on Tai Solarin University of Education Post Utme 2021. We will also give you the materials that will help you in order to pass excellently TASUED PUTME exams.
You can also read on:
How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME 2021/2022
- Interested Applicants should ensure they go to TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng /admission,
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Every candidates are to pay a sum of 2000 Naira only for the screening fee. They should ensure they print out their receipt after payment.
- Applicants are to ensure they supply only genuine information online. It is very compulsory to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) for submission and uploading of OLevel results.
- Finally, endeavour to print out your slip, this will be your ticket to enter the screening hall on the day of screening. Your passport and other details must show on the slip.
Note that incorrect information will lead to disqualification.
How much is TASUED Post UTME Form?
The form is just two thousand naira only.
Can TASUED Accept Second Choice?
Yes they do accept second choice but it is advisable you choose them as first choice.
How do you print a Tasued screening SLip?
Visit Tai solarin university of education portal to reprint your post utme exam slip.
How many questions are in Tasued post Utme?
When you sit for the exam, you are going to meet 50 questions in which the subject ms are the ones you did in JAMB.
What is Tasued cut off mark for 2021?
The cut off mark is 180 but you should always aim higher than the cut off point.
Eligibility For Registration
- Candidates must choose them as first or second choice in JAMB.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include english language and mathematics.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age before the end of the admission process.
If you have any other questions, please let us know by dropping your comments in the box below.
Please also subscribe to our newsletter so we can give you information on a regular basis.