ESUT Post UTME, Date, Cutoff mark, Guidelines & Latest News For 2020/2021 Session
Are you one of those people who are interested in applying for ESUT Post UTME screening exercise. If your answer is yes,then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide all the relevant information you will need, we will also give you some factors that will let you know if you are eligible or not.
We will also provide information on Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME Past Questions, ESUT Post UTME 2020, ESUT Post UTME 2020/2021, ESUT Post UTME Cutoff Mark, ESUT News, ESUT Admission Requirements, ESUT Postgraduate Form 2020/2021, ESUT verification
Eligibility for Enugu State University of Science and Technology PUTME
- ESUT Cutoff mark is 170. Some faculties requires higher Jamb score, some of the faculties are faculties of medicine, law and pharmaceutical sciences which is 200
- The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test
- The registration fee is N2,000.00 only (excluding service charges).
How To Apply For ESUT Post UTME Exercise
- Go to ESUT Portal: https://www.esut.edu.ng/
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration
- In the page that shows up, input your JAMB Registration Number and Click
- Input the required details in the next page to generate your invoice
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
>>ByDebit Card: This involves paying with your debit card
>>>By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- Go back to the application page and input your Jamb registration number again
- Continue with the completion of the form
- Confirm all your entries and check if there is any error
- If there is no error, submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip, come with this slip on the day of screening.
You can also read on:
- All candidates must upload their Olevel results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates with awaiting result can also apply for the screening exercise as long as their result will be out before the end of the screening period.
Inconsistency in names can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must present photocopies of Post UTME screening forms, JAMB result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
(c) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Does ESUT write Post UTME: Yes they do write Post UTME.
- Has ESUT Post UTME been postponed: It has not yet been announced if it is postpone or not, however we will inform you when we get the updated news.
- Can ESUT accept second choice: Yes they do
- Is ESUT Post UTME form out for 2020: No it is not out currently… We will inform you once it is out.
If you have any other question or enquiry, kindly drop it in the box below.
Also ensure you bookmark our page so you can keep visiting us on a regular basis