ESUT Post UTME 2022/2023 Form, Date, Cut off mark, Guidelines & Latest News.
The form for ESUT screening exercise for 2022/23 session is now available.
In this article, we will provide all the relevant information you will need, we will also give you some factors that will let you know if you are eligible or not.
Read also on:
Eligibility for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME
- ESUT Cut off mark is 170. Some faculties requires higher Jamb score, some of the faculties are faculties of medicine, law and pharmaceutical sciences which is 200
- Computer Based Test is the screening mode.
- N2,000.00 is the registration fee excluding other expenses.
How To Apply For ESUT Post UTME 2022/2023
- Go to ESUT Portal: https://www.esut.edu.ng/
- Ensure you Click on 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, input your JAMB Registration Number and Click.
- Input the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- It will be shown On the invoice page, you will see payment options like Interswitch; which includes:
By Debit Card: This involves paying with your debit card
By Bank Branch: this involves you going to a commercial bank with your reference number which you will use for your payment.
6. Go back to the application page and input your Jamb registeration number again
7. Continue with the completion of the form
8. Confirm all your entries and check if there is any error
9. If there is no error, submit your application
10. Print out your acknowledgement slip, come with this slip on the day of screening.
- All candidates must upload their O level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Applicants who did not do so will not be considered for admission
- Candidates with awaiting result can also apply for the screening exercise as long as their result will be out before the end of the screening period.
- Inconsistency in names can lead to disqualification
- Applicants names on Olevel results, Jamb results and other documents must be the same.
- Candidates must present photocopies of Post UTME screening forms, JAMB result slip
The screening form which is completed must be uploaded online with the scanned copies of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
(c) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
All information entered by candidates must be genuine. If there is any incorrect information,such candidates will be disqualified.
If you choose Esut in Jamb direct entry, you are eligible to apply. They should apply for the screening exercise and also urge their former institution to send their transcript to their new school.
Has ESUT Post UTME Date been postponed?
It has not yet been announced if it is postpone or not, however we will inform you when we get the updated news.
Is ESUT Post UTME form out for 2022?
Yes it is now available on the school portal.
If you have any other question or enquiry, kindly drop it in the box below.
Also ensure you bookmark our page so you can keep visiting us on a regular basis