UNIMAID Post UTME 2021/2022 Form , Date, Guidelines & Cut off Mark.
Perhaps you may be part of the masses who needs a valid and credible information on UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Did you choose UNIMAID as your first choice in UTME, do you score a minimum of 160 in UTME, are you interested in studying at University Of Maiduguri.
In this article, we will answer the most relevant Questions people do ask concerning UNIMAID screening, not only that, we will provide information on the factors you must meet before you apply for their Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Table of Contents
Eligibility For University Of Maiduguri Screening Exercise
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 160 in UTME in order to apply for University of Maiduguri degree Programmes.
- Applicants must ensure they have a minimum of Second class lower in any university or lower credit in polytechnic or a minimum of 9 points in IJMB or jupeb
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in their olevel results and it must include english language & mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 16 (sixteen) years of age before the end of the screening exercise.
- You should note that the screening exercise is also open to candidates who also did not choose them initially during Jamb Registration.
Read also on:
- How to apply for Uniosun screening exercise
- Application portal for Unimaid Post Utme exercise
- Uniben post utme exercise & Steps to apply
- Procedures to apply for Buk post utme screening
How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Candidates are required to pay a non refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.0) only for the registration exercises which includes bank charges also. Follow the steps below to apply for the screening exercise:
Step 1: Candidates who knows they are eligible and they are interested in applying for the screening exercise should visit the University portal at https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ to register for the exercise.
Step 2: Eligible candidates are to follow the following procedures in order to apply successfully.
- Click on Register in order to create your account.
- Fill the form in order to create UTME/DE
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register Account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the link and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payments options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Choose any type of card you want, it could be verve,mastercard.
- Ensure you input your Phone No.
- When Confirmed, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. An sms wil be sent to you showing your Auth code.
- Ensure you input the Otp sent to you and click on the submit tab.
6. After making payment, go back to the website and login using your ( email address and Jamb Number) password
7. Go on with your registration
8.you must note that you will be directed somehow to the course selection page and it will be required of you to fill in the following where neccesary.
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination.
- UTME score
9. The next step is that you will be needed to fill in all the required details. After this ensure you upload a passport photograph, then save and click on the next button.
10. Then ensure you input your Olevel results where necessary and it must not be more than 2 Sittings.
11.For direct entry students, they will be required to put in the details of the last school they attended and the grades you ascertain from such institution. UTME candidates will also provide this information.
12. The next step is to scan and upload your Results or certificates needed.
13. Ensure you go through all you uploaded and click on the submit button and reconfirm your submission.
14. You will see this “Your application have been submitted and your application cannot be altered, thank you” when you eventually submit.
15. You will know when you are admitted through your Jamb caps or through Sms.
UNIMAID Screening Form Closing Date:
The sale and submission of University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening form has not been announced yet. We will let you know once the closing date is announced.
Most Frequently Asked Questions By Aspirants
Does UNIMAID conduct Post UTME: Yes they do conduct Post UTME screening exercise though sometimes no physical presentation is required. Sometimes they only do online screening. We will let you know which one the university will do this 2021/22 Session.
Does UNIMAID Offer Admission to Candidates who Choose It As Second Choice: Yes they do. Infact if you don’t choose them in UTME, you can apply for their screening once you know you will later buy change of course form and choose them.
Does Unimaid accept awaiting result: Yes they do accept it. But they must ensure the result is available before the screening starts
If you have any other question, please kindly let us know by dropping your comments in the box below.
We hope you enjoyed our article.
Last Updated on January 6, 2021 by Bayo Samson