UNIMAID Post UTME Form , Date, Guidelines, & Cut-off Mark For 2020/21 Academic Session
Perhaps you may be part of the masses who needs a valid and credible information on UNIMAID Post UTME Sceening Exercise.
Do you choose UNIMAID as your first choice in UTME, do you score a minimum of 160 in UTME, are you interested in studying at University Of Maiduguri, if your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will answer the most relevant Questions people do ask concerning UNIMAID Post UTME, not only that, we will provide information on the factors you must meet before you apply for their Post UTME Screening Exercise.
We will also provide information on UNIMAID Post UTME 2020/2021, UNIMAID Portal Admission, Post UTME Portal, UNIMAID School Fees, UNIMAID.edu.ng result, UNIMAID Cutoff mark, UNIMAID Post graduate, UNIMAID Hostel Portal. don’t worry, we will provide all the relevant information on all this.
Eligibility For University Of Maiduguri Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 160 in UTME in order to apply for University of Maiduguri degree Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings in their olevel results and it must include english language & mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 16(sixteen) years of age before the end of the screening exercise.
- You should note that the screening exercise is also open to candidates who also did not choose them initially during Jamb Registration.
How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Candidates are required to pay a non refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.0) only for the registration exercises which includes bank charges also. Follow the steps below to apply for the screening exercise:
Step 1: Candidates who knows they are eligible and they are interested in applying for the screening exercise should visit the University portal at https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ to register for the exercise.
Step 2: Eligible candidates are to follow the following procedures in order to apply successfully.
Click on Register in order to create your account.
Fill the form in order to create UTME/DE
Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
E-mail Address (Username)
Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register Account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the link and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payments options:
Click pay icon
Print invoice (RRR invoice)
Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
ATM Payment Option
Click pay icon
Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
Enter the OTP number received and click submit
6. After making payment, go back to the website and login using your ( email address and Jamb Number) password
7. Go on with your registration
8. First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
UTME first choice
UTME second choice
UTME subject combination.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
You Can Read Also On:
UNIMAID Screening Form Closing Date:
The sale and submission of University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening form has not been announced yet. We will let you know once the closing date is announced.
Most frequently asked questions by aspirants
- Does UNIMAID conduct Post UTME: Yes they do conduct Post UTME sceeening exercise though sometimes no physical presentation is required. Sometimes they only do online screening. We will let you know which one the university will do this 2020/21 Session.
- Does UNIMAID Offer Admission to Candidates who Choose It As Second Choice: Yes they do. Infact if you don’t choose them in UTME, you can apply for their screening once you know you will later buy change of course form and choose them.
- How do i apply for UNIMAID: The first step is to print out your INVOICE before proceeding to make payment at the bank. From the application page, select “New application” Fill in the applicant’s information. Enter your phone number as Username and Password. Click Login. A welcome page opens. Then you can now register from there.
- Does Unimaid accept awaiting result: Yes they do accept it. But candidates must note that with awaiting result, they must make sure his or her WAEC or NECO Result is available before the school releases admission list or Post-UTME Screening Form for the session in question.
If you have any other question, please kindly let us know by dropping your comments in the box below.
We hope you enjoyed our article.