POLY IBADAN Post UTME For 2020/2021 Academic Session, Eligibility & Guidelines On How To Apply
Are you one of those people who are interested in getting a valid and credible information concerning POLY IBADAN Post UTME 2020/2021. Do you choose POLYTECHNIC Of IBADAN as your first choice in UTME.
Do you score a minimum of 150 in UTME, do you desire to be a student of POLY IBADAN. If your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide all the information you seek concerning POLY IBADAN PUTME 2020/2021. We will also provide guidelines you need to follow on how to apply for the post utme screening exercise.
We will also give you information on the factors you have to meet before you apply for POLY IBADAN screening exercise.
The Polytechnic Of Ibadan hereby invites the general public who are interested in studying in the university and those who choose the Polytechnic as their first choice in UTME and score a minimum of 150, then Our dear POLY IBADAN is calling you to apply for its screening exercise for 2020/21 Session.
Those who are interested in applying for POLY IBADAN screening exercise should ensure they upload relevant details and document on POLY IBADAN admission portal www.admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
Perhaps you might need information also on Ibadan Poly Post UTME date, Ibadan Poly Post UTME cutoff Mark, the polytechnic, Ibadan Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021, eclearance Polyibadan edu ng, The polytechnic ibadan latest news, poly ibadan dpp admission list, Ibadan poly admission requirement, Poly ibadan dpp portal.
Eligibility For Polytechnic Of Ibadan Putme exercise
- Candidates must choose POLY IBADAN as their first choice during UTME registration.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 150 in UTME Examination.
- Candidates who also wants to change to Polyibadan as their first choice can also apply.
- Interested candidates must have a credit in 5 Subjects at One Sittings or Two sittings which must include English language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 16 (sixteen) years of age as at the time of registration.
How To Apply For POLY IBADAN Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Session
Follow the steps below to apply for the Putme Exercise.
The cost of POLYIBADAN PUTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
- Go to admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply.
You can also read on:
Most Frequent Questions asked by interested Candidates
- Is ibadan poly doing PUTME: Yes they do.
- How can I get admission in Ibadan Poly: Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth. Enter your Email Address and Phone Number where required. Finally, click on Login to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
- Do POLY IBADAN accept second choice: You might be allowed to sit for the post utme screening but your admission is not sure unless you change them to first choice.
- How do I pay Poly Ibadan school fees: Log on to poly ibadan portal via portal.polyibadan.edu.ng. Log in to the portal by entering your JAMB registration number as your clearance number and password. Navigate to the left side tab on the school’s website and click on the payment you wish to make.
If you have any other question or enquiry, please drop your reply in the box below.
We hope you enjoyed the article, kindly bookmark this page.