UNIOSUN Post UTME Form, Date, Guidelines, & Latest News For 2020/2021 Session.
Are you one of those who are interested in having a degree at Osun State University popularly known as UNIOSUN. Do you score a minimum of 160 in UTME and 200 for some courses.
Did you Choose Osun State University as your first choice. If your answer is yes, kindly read this article to the end.
In this article, we will provide guidelines, eligibility and answer some questions concerning UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/21 Session.
We will also provide information on some unfamiliar keywords like Osun State University School Fees, UNIOSUN Post UTME Cutoff mark, UNIOSUN Latest News On Admission, Osun State University Admission List, Osun State University Courses, When is UNIOSUN Portal Closing, rpms UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Portal.
Eligibility For UNIOSUN Post Utme 2020/2021
- Only candidates who choose UNIOSUN as their first choice are eligible to apply for this.
- Candidates who have a Minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible, those with lesser score are not eligible to apply.
Candidates who wants to study courses like (Accounting, Political Science, Nursing, Law, Medicine) must score a minimum of 200 in UTME. If they score lesser than 200, they should simply buy change of course form and change to a lesser course.
- Applicants must be atleast 16 years old as at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include english language and mathematics. Except for some courses like Medicine, nurse or law amongst others that requires just one sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of Lower Credit before they can apply.
- Candidates should also carefully provide their O’ Level results on the college portal. Any candidate that provides false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
- Candidates who also are interested in studying at Osun State University can also apply for the screening as long as they know they will buy a change of institution Form.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Screening Exercise
Candidates who are eligible should apply through the UNIOSUN Portal/website via https://www.uniosun.edu.ng/ or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/ to complete and submit applications. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Payments of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform, using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.).
You Can also read on:
Things You Must Note If You Want To Gain Admission Into UNIOSUN
- You must ensure you take note of UNIOSUN Post UTME Timetable so that you will not miss the date of your screening.
- Try and get UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions so that you can be able to know the way they sets their questions.
- Ensure you fill in only genuine details when registering for the screening exercise.
- Ensure you know UNIOSUN Post UTME Cutoff Mark, it will help you alot if you know you are serious about gaining admission into UNIOSUN.
Most Frequently Asked Questions on UNICAL PUTME Exercise
- When is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Closing Date: The closing date has not been announced yet for 2020/2021 Session. We will inform you once it is announced.
- Does Osun State University write post Utme: Yes they do write Post UTME.
Does Osun State University accept 2nd choice: The answer is NO. UNIOSUN is one of nigeria university who don’t accept second choice for admission. If you don’t choose them as first choice, just forget it.
- What is the cut off mark for Osun State University: The cutoff mark is generally 160. Except for some competitive courses like medicine, nursing, law e.t.c that requires a minimum of 200 before you can apply for it.
- How is Uniosun post Utme calculated: To get the total point, you sum everything together (i.e: Sittings + O’level + Jamb Score)
Kindly drop your comments in the box below if you have any questions or enquiry. We will reply you as fast as we can.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page also and ensure you subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information.