DELSU Post UTME, Date, Cutoff mark, Guidelines & Latest News
Hello our amiable readers, did you choose Delta State University, Abraka as your first choice in UTME. Do you score a minimum of 170 in JAMB. Are you interested in studying at DELSU. If your answer is yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, we will provide information on guidelines you need to follow, we will also let you know about the things that will make you eligible for DELSU Post UTME. We will provide information on virtually everything you need to know.
We will also provide credible and relevant information on Delsu Post UTME Result, Delsu Post UTME 2020/2021, Delsu PUTME past questions, Delsu Post UTME Cutoff Mark, Is Delsu Post UTME Form for 2020 out, Delsu Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Delsu Admission List, Delsu PUTME reprinting date.
Eligibility For DELSU Post UTME 2020/2021
- Candidates must choose DELSU as their First Choice in UTME.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 170 in UTME.
Note: Candidates who choose the institution as second choice should change to First Choice in UTME to be able to get admitted.
The school only allows second choice to write the exam but most times, they are not always admitted.
How To Apply For DELSU Screening Exercise
- Eligible candidates are to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
- Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
STEPS TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click apply for admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
You can also read on:
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Most frequent asked questions
- Is Delsu Putme Form 2020/2021 Out: No it is not out currently. We will update this site once it is out.
- How much is Delsu school fees: DELSU acceptance fee is N30, 000 for indigenes while non-indigenes are to pay N40, 000, this is part of the compulsory fee payable by all newly admitted students of DELSU.
- Does DELSU Offer Admission to Candidates who Choose It As Second Choice: No they don’t.
- How can i check DELSU Post UTME result: Go to Delsu post utme portal via http://delsu.edu.ng/printresult.aspx. then input your UTME registration number then click ‘Print’ button to access and print your DELSU PUTME score.
you can bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter in order to get our latest school news information.
If you have any other question or enquiry, please drop it in the box below