UNIABUJA Post UTME 2022/2023 Form Eligibility & Guidelines On How To Apply
Are you one of those people who are interested in getting valid and credible information concerning University Of Abuja (University of Abuja Post UTME). Do you choose University Of Abuja as your first choice in UTME.
Do you score a minimum of 180 in UTME, do you desire to be a student of UNIABUJA.
In this article, we will provide all the information you seek concerning UNIABUJA Post UTME 2022/22. We will also provide guidelines you need to follow on how to apply for the post utme screening exercise.
We will also give you information on the factors you have to meet before you apply for UNIABUJA screening exercise.
University Of Abuja hereby invites the general public who are interested in studying in the university and those who choose the UNIVERSITY as their first choice in UTME and score a minimum of 180, then Our dear UNIABUJA is calling you to apply for its screening exercise.
Eligibility For University Of Abuja Post UTME
- Candidates must choose UNIABUJA as their first choice during UTME registration conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2020 UTME Examination.
- Interested candidates must have a credit in 5 Subjects at not more than Two sittings which must include English language and Mathematics
- Candidates must be 16 (sixteen) years of age as at the time of registration
- Candidates who did not participate in UNIABUJA Post UTME will not be considered for Admission.
- Applicants who wants to apply for Direct entry should ensure they scan and upload their O level details and their higher level qualification. They should also ensure they attend the screening.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Eligible candidates are expected to pay a sum of two thousand Naira only through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal. Follow the steps below to apply for the university screening exercise.
1. Go to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Endeavour to click on “undergraduate link on the left panel”
3. Input your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Ensure you complete and fill the primary information page.
5. It will be shown to you on the payment page to generate RRR. This will surely take you to another page.
6. Endeavour to click on “submit” and you will be redirected to the remitta page.
7. Input ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Input “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After paying, endeavour to click on “Main login” on the portal, insert your personal Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10.Endeavour to Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Ensure you Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print your payment receipt, registration form & exam schedule and venue. You will see it on the portal.
Please NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Ensure you input your personal Jamb registration number and click on “get details” then after this requery your payment that was not successful.
Read also on:
How can I get admission to UNIABUJA?
Choose them as your first choice in UTME, score high in UTME and Post UTME. And pray. You will surely get admission.
if you have any question or enquiry, kindly drop your reply in the box below
We hope you enjoyed the article, kindly bookmark this page
1 thought on “UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out (Updated)”
Thanks for the update
Comments are closed.