FUDMA Post Utme 2020/2021 Form, General Requirement, Date, Cutoff mark & Latest News
Are you one of those who needs concrete and valid information concerning Federal University Dutsinma Post Utme Form , did you choose them as first choice or Second choice in UTME. Did you score a minimum of 160 in UTME Exam.
Do you also have all the necessary credit in your O level. Do you have an interest in studying in Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
In this article, we will give you all the relevant information on how to apply For Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Post Utme, we will also give you all the criterias you, must meet before you apply for FUDMA Post UTME exam.
You can also read on:
- Jamb Registration Requirement
- How To Pass Jamb
- How To Pass Waec
- Jamb Regularization Guidelines
- How To Check Neco Result
- How To Check Waec Result
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
- Unilag Post Utme 2020
- Jamb Login Portal 2020
- Jamb caps login information
Eligibility For FUDMA Post Utme Form 2020
- Eligible Candidates are those who have a minimum of 160 in 2020 UTME
- Candidates Must also choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, as first choice in their UTME before you can be eligible to apply
- You must have relevant O level Credits in your O level Result at not more than two sittings which must include English language and mathematics
- Candidates can also use awaiting result as long as they know that the result will be out before the screening ends finally
- Direct Entry candidates must have lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points. Having a minimum of 1 point in IJMB also necessary.
- Candidates must be 16 Years of age before the end of the screening/admission period.
How To Apply For FUDMA Screening Exercise 2020/2021
All eligible candidates should visit FUDMA Portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the Post UTME exercise. After that, Candidates should proceed to make a payment of 2000 naira (Two thousand naira) only for the Post UTME Screening using the payment procedure highlighted below:
- For payments, candidates will pay through remita by visiting www.remita.net and then follow the following procedures to pay:
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Endeavour to click on the tab ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to move on to next step.
In the tab ‘Name of MDA’ box , ensure you fill in FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- In the drop box menu, click on the tab “Post UTME screening fee option “
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure you put in the Correct Transaction ID acquired from the University Portal. You will see it in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Go to any of the banks and pay or pay online or through remita platforms.
2. After payments, candidates will be required to come along with them the proof of payment from the bank for presentation to the university on the date of the screening exercise. Candidates will also be required to come along with photocopy of Original Jamb Result which has passport of candidates embedded on it.
Factors Candidates must Note
- Candidates must ensure they reach the venue of their screening One Hour before the stipulated time.
- Candidates must avoid bringing Electronic gadgets like handset, laptop and so on to the place of venue.
- Bank draft or cash payment will not be accepted on the day of the screening.
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the gate of the Security officials.
- Candidates without the proof of payment or photocopy of Original Jamb Result or any other vital documents will not be allowed on the day of screening.
Most Frequently asked Questions on FUDMA PUTME 2020/2021
- Does FUDMA accept Second choice: Yes they do accept second choice for admission.
- How can I check my Fudma screening Result 2020: Log on to FUDMA Post UTME Portal via http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions. Then enter your Jamb Registration number in the required column. Choose in the tab “Post Utme registration” in what will you like to so section, then click continue to check your result.
- How can I check my Fudma admission 2020/2021: Go to Jamb portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility. Enter your username and password to login to your JAMB Profile. After that, search for where you wil see “Check Admission Status” and click on it. On the page that pops up, select your examination year and type in your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided below.
- Is FUDMA Admission List 2020 Out: No the admission list for 2020/2021 Session is not out currently, we will inform you once it is out.
- Courses Offered In Federal University, Dutsin-Ma: You can check on the list of courses offered in FUDMA online. You will see it there, just search it out on google, you will see the list of courses offered there.
- FUDMA Post UTME Cut off mark: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME cut off mark is 160. Any candidates that wishes to participate in FUDMA Screening exercise must ensure they have a minimum of 160 in UTME before they can participate in the screening exercise. However candidates should note that for some courses like medicine, law, scoring above 160 in UTME Is necessary.
- How Much Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Form: The screening form is just Two Thousand Naira only (2000 naira).
Kindly drop your questions or enquiry in the box below.
You can as well drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.
Don’t forget to keep visiting us regularly to get the latest school news.