JAMB Change of Course & Institution 2021/2022 (Complete Guide).
This article is mainly meant for those who have made some errors when registering For Jamb or perhaps those who for one reason or the other wants to change their course or institution to another.
We would also love to inform you that it is not only your course of study or institution that you can change, you can also a whole lot of things. It is just that when people buy change of course form, they always think it is only their course of study or institution that they can change.
It is not so, you can change a lot of errors and some of the errors are Errors of name, incorrect gender, local government area correction, wrong passport photograph, correction on your UTME subject, Wrong Date of birth.
Please Note: The correction fee is N2,500 and you can use this payment to correct any errors listed above on this article.
Don’t be ignorant by paying twice to correct errors you can do just once.
Also note that, correction of all this errors can only be done once.
How To Do JAMB Change Of Course & Institution 2021
- You must visit The official Jamb portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Then ensure you login with your personal email address and password.
- Ensure you click on ” Registration 2021″. This will drop from the list of services from the left hand side.
- Out of the option that shows after clicking on registration 2020, kindly select the UTME/DE Data Correction.
- Then move on to make your payment.
- You can also visit any computer cafe in case you can’t do it yourself.
Is JAMB change of institution form out for 2021?: No it is not out as at this time.
How much is JAMB change of institution?: It costs nothing more than N2,500 only.
This is how you can change your course or institution. it can also be done personally.
Is there any other questions or enquiries, drop them below.
Last Updated on January 21, 2021 by Bayo Samson