EKSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Form, Latest News and everything you need to know.
Are you one of those who are seeking credible information on Ekiti State University Post Utme, well you are in the right place to get that information you seek.
In this article, we will share with you tips on how to apply for EKSU Post Utme. Not only that, we would share with you all the latest news concerning the Post Utme.
We will also answer the most frequent questions students asked every year. Don’t worry, we are here for you. Just ensure you read this article to the end.
EKSU Post Utme/ Screening Requirements 2022
Before you can apply for eksu putme or eksu direct entry, you need to take note of the following requirements:
- For post utme applicant, you must to have a minimum of 180 in JAMB Though it is advisable to score higher to increase your chances
- All applicant must participate in the screening exercise, any candidates who fails to do so won’t be considered for admission
- All direct entry students must ensure they write Jamb also and they should get their transcript ready
- All Utme/ Direct Entry applicants who did not choose EKSU during Utme can also apply as long as they will change their institution to Eksu
How To Apply For EKSU Post Utme Form 2022/2023
- First thing you need to do is to register and you can do that by visiting eksu portal for new registration through https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/signup
- After you have register, go to https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/, after going there, login and verify your details
- Fill in all the required details
Login with your username and password,then you will need to select 2022/2023 Putme Application and it will require your JAMB Registration Number, fill that in also
- Go through all the details you filled in diligently, after you have checked and you see that you did not have any error, then proceed to pay online
- Enter your bank debit card details and select on card type (Mastercard, Verve, Visa etc) then click on pay, it will redirect you back to Eksu Portal
- After you have been redirected, print your receipt and continue with your registration
- Fill in all the required details and upload a clear and updated recent passport photograph
- Upload your O level result/details too, please note Eksu only allows minimum of two sittings
- Go through all your details again to avoid errors, then click on submit
EKSU Screening Mode
As at last year session which was Ekiti State University Post Utme 2020/2022. The screening mode is online, that is to say after filling in all your details, you will see your result automatically. Your result is the combination of your o level result and jamb result, when calculated together, it will give you your aggregate result.
Things you must note about EKSU Post Utme 2022/23
- You must participate in the screening exercise if you want to be admitted into the university
- Eksu cut off mark is 180 in utme, if you score less than that, you will not be able to apply for the screening exercise, automatically that jeorpardises your possibility of gaining admission into ekiti state university
- Eksu gives concession to its predegree students just to keep with eksu senate
- All applicants which o level result is not yet out should ensure they upload it within 2 weeks after registration
- Both UTME/DE who wishes to change their institution to EKSU can also do so if they want to get admission into EKSU
- EKSU Past Questions can be acquired by visiting EKSU bookshop or better still it can be downloaded online
- Eksu also accepts minimum of lower credit for direct entry candidates.
You can also read on:
- Jamb Caps Login Information
- Requirements For Jamb Registration
- How To Pass Jamb
- How To Pass Waec
- How To Check Neco Result
We hope we have satisfied your curiosity concerning EKSU screening Form 2022/23, please kindly drop your comment in the box below…
You can also drop your whatsapp number so we can add you to our whatsapp group.