FUNAAB Post UTME 2021/2022 Form, Date, Cut Off Mark & Guidelines.
Did you choose (Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta) FUNAAB as your first choice in JAMB? , did you score a minimum of 200 in JAMB?
Are you one of FUNAAB Aspirant who is desperately in need of admission into federal university of agriculture abeokuta?Then this article is for you.
In this article, we will share with you all the relevant information on FUNAAB Post Utme Form 2021/2022 We will also answer those frequently asked questions you might have.
But before we dive in to the main reason for this article, i want to share a story with you. It is a true live story.
Folarin is my friend, he have been writing JAMB all this years but no Admission. He wants to study mathematics in any federal university of admission.
He choose Uniben the first year he wrote Jamb. After that, he had an issue with uniben post utme still no admission.
The following year, he choose unilorin. He passed Jamb and post utme excellently but still no admission, we all know how bias unilorin is.
So after two years, he researched on the federal university in nigeria that admit on merit, two result showed up.
Unibadan and FUNAAB showed up, he choosed FUNAAB in Jamb.
He read like never before and he made research on knowing the cut off mark, requirememt needed for FUNAAB.
So he knew things like the subject combination for JAMB and FUNAAB. That year, he gained admission into FUNAAB in the department of Mathematics.
Do you know why he was able to gain Admission, it is because he seeks information and that information liberates him. So ensure you follow all the guidelines on this article.
Eligibility For FUNAAB Post UTME 2021/2022
- You need to score a minimum of 180 or 200 in UTME
- You must choose FUNAAB as your First choice in UTME
Pre-admission Screening Exercise is a requirement for UTME and Direct Entry
- Applicants must have a credit at not more than 2 sittings in English,maths,physics,chemistry and biology.
- Candidates going For Direct Entry must have a minimum of Upper Credit as FUNAAB do not accept lower credit in Hnd, or Ond. A credit in Nce and its equivalent is also needed
- Direct entry students should ensure their transcript is forwarded to FUNAAB by their institution
Read also on:
- Simple Techniques You Can Follow In Order To Check Your JAMB RESULT
- Requirement needed for JAMB REGISTRATION
- Steps On How To Pass JAMB
- Creative Techniques You Can Follow If You Want To Pass WAEC
- JAMB REGULARIZATION GUIDELINES
- How To Check Your Neco Result With Ease
- How To Check Waec Result
- How You Can Print Your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
How To Apply For Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post Utme 2021
To apply for FUNAAB screening, all you need to do is to follow the following procedures
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng ,then click on “Apply For Admission”
- Input your Jamb registration number or Direct Entry JAMB Registration number to print out the application invoice and other information related to that. A non refundable payment of 2000 naira will also be paid excluding remitta charges
- You can pay the money online through remita using your credit cards or through cash at bank
- After payment, go to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate
- Applicants will be required to upload their O LEVEL RESULT, fill their Bio-data, and upload a recent Passport Photograph
- Now after filling all your details and after uploading the necessary documents, you need to preview and go through all what you posted in order to avoid errors before submitting
- The next step is to print out the application form for 2020/2021 Session displaying your Passport Photograph
- Although you can correct any errors done online, you will need to pay a sum of 1000 naira before that can happen and the correction must be done before the closure of the Application Form
- No complaints whatsoever relating to registration issues will be entertained after submission.
How much is Funaab post Utme form?
It costs 2000 naira only.
Is Funaab post Utme Form 2021 2022 Out?
The FUNAAB Putme form 2021/22 is currently not on sale, we will inform you once it is Out.
Does FUNAAB Write Post UTME?
Yes they do and it is in form of Cbt based exam
How is FUNAAB Aggregate Score Calculated?
Composite score is based on ratio 30:20:50 for Post-UTME, O’ Level result and JAMB score respectively.
Please note: when preparing for FUNAAB screening exam, ensure you get the FUNAAB Post Utme Past Question. It will help you alot.
If you have any other questions, please drop it in the box below