FUNAAB Post UTME 2022/2023 Form, Date, Cut Off Mark & Guidelines.
Did you choose (Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta) FUNAAB as your first choice in JAMB? , did you score a minimum of 200 in JAMB?
Are you one of FUNAAB Aspirant who is desperately in need of admission into federal university of agriculture abeokuta?Then this article is for you.
In this article, we will share with you all the relevant information on FUNAAB Post Utme Form 2022/2023 We will also answer those frequently asked questions you might have.
Eligibility For FUNAAB Post UTME 2022/2023
- You need to score a minimum of 180 or 200 in UTME
- You must choose FUNAAB as your First choice in UTME
Pre-admission Screening Exercise is a requirement for UTME and Direct Entry
- Applicants must have a credit at not more than 2 sittings in English,maths,physics,chemistry and biology.
- Candidates going For Direct Entry must have a minimum of Upper Credit as FUNAAB do not accept lower credit in Hnd, or Ond. A credit in Nce and its equivalent is also needed
- Direct entry students should ensure their transcript is forwarded to FUNAAB by their institution
Read also on:
- Simple Techniques You Can Follow In Order To Check Your JAMB RESULT
- Requirement needed for JAMB REGISTRATION
- Steps On How To Pass JAMB
- Creative Techniques You Can Follow If You Want To Pass WAEC
- JAMB REGULARIZATION GUIDELINES
- How To Check Your Neco Result With Ease
- How To Check Waec Result
- How You Can Print Your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
How To Apply For Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post Utme 2022
To apply for FUNAAB screening, all you need to do is to follow the following procedures
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng ,then click on “Apply For Admission”
- Input your Jamb registration number or Direct Entry JAMB Registration number to print out the application invoice and other information related to that. A non refundable payment of 2000 naira will also be paid excluding remitta charges
- You can pay the money online through remita using your credit cards or through cash at bank
- After payment, go to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate
- Applicants will be required to upload their O LEVEL RESULT, fill their Bio-data, and upload a recent Passport Photograph
- Now after filling all your details and after uploading the necessary documents, you need to preview and go through all what you posted in order to avoid errors before submitting
- The next step is to print out the application form for 2020/2022 Session displaying your Passport Photograph
- Although you can correct any errors done online, you will need to pay a sum of 1000 naira before that can happen and the correction must be done before the closure of the Application Form
- No complaints whatsoever relating to registration issues will be entertained after submission.
How much is Funaab post Utme form?
It costs 2000 naira only.
Is Funaab post Utme Form 2022/2023 Out?
The FUNAAB Putme form 2022/23 is currently not on sale, we will inform you once it is Out.
How is FUNAAB Aggregate Score Calculated?
The composite score is based on a ratio of 30:20:50 for Post-UTME, O’ Level result, and JAMB score respectively.
Please note: when preparing for FUNAAB screening exam, ensure you get the FUNAAB Post Utme Past Question. It will help you alot.
If you have any other questions, please drop it in the box below